Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Board...
knowing you have an invisble dick makes me want you more than ever.
The initial thrill wore off and we realized that 90% of it is the same completely pointless chat thread that only 3 people care about over and over again.

That got old really quick. Plus it's extremely difficult to get new people to join a board with a limited base. based on a no longer on the air show and inside stuff that only people who are already established would know isn't really attractive to newbies. Plus, how the hell would they find out about the board?
I'm still waiting for my Marvin Gaye picture with appropriate subtitles.
I'll give a serious response, not that anyone on this board cares about such a thing. Rolleyes

I think part of the problem is this board didn't turn out to be what the two admins set out for it to be. Now, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this admins, but I think they originally wanted this to be a flashback to the old OA.com, not the piece of shit it became from mid 2002 until it's demise. I'm talking circa 2000-2001. Now, some of you will say "stop living in the past and wanting the old OA.com back." Well, frankly that's when it was fun. You could easily be on that board day and night and not even realize how long you were on. And get this, people once upon a time actually had conversations and serious threads. Imagine that.

That leads me to this. Some of you will now say "well if you want a serious thread so bad then start them yourself."
Why? They're only going to get defiled and turned into a chat thread that has zero to do with the original topic. Yeah, it's fun to have some asshole choose to take your thread and decide that it's okay to just start talking about their fucking sig pic and how it looks like a face on a skirt. Heaven forbid people stay on the subject. :disappointed:
You want to chat, you want stupidity? Fine, you have your own threads for that. Why does everyone else's have to turn into your fucking personal conversations? What's the matter, AIM broken? To steal a line from Opie to Amy, "do you think we care about your life?"

I've seen a bunch of "old" names join up here, but they don't bother to post or if they do they disappear shortly after. Why? Most likely it's because they see this place is filled with the stupidity that made them decide to leave OA.com in the first place. Why would they even want to be back to a place they grew to despise.

So, you ask what happened? Frankly people have better things to do with their lives than to play with children.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:Frankly people have better things to do with their lives than to play with children

Not me, in the summer I volunteer time to help watch little kids for a week at a church.

Plus, its considered community service which looks great on my record that i dont have.
Good morning heartache, your like an old friend, come and see me again - Rancid

Life's a train i barely caught just to find out i ain't got the fare. -Bouncing Souls

"You are not alive yesterday, you are not alive tommorrow, but youre alive at the moment; if you can grab something for that moment...you have a chance." - Johnny X
Quote:Originally posted by McNabbShouldDie
Not me, in the summer I volunteer time to help watch little kids for a week at a church.

FAG!!! Wink
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:FAG!!!

Hey, these kids are adorable, theres no way I could turn my back on faces like this:

[Image: Cute%20Little%20Girl.jpg]

Could you? I submit that you cannot.
Good morning heartache, your like an old friend, come and see me again - Rancid

Life's a train i barely caught just to find out i ain't got the fare. -Bouncing Souls

"You are not alive yesterday, you are not alive tommorrow, but youre alive at the moment; if you can grab something for that moment...you have a chance." - Johnny X
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
I'll give a serious response, not that anyone on this board cares about such a thing. Rolleyes

I think part of the problem is this board didn't turn out to be what the two admins set out for it to be. Now, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this admins, but I think they originally wanted this to be a flashback to the old OA.com, not the piece of shit it became from mid 2002 until it's demise. I'm talking circa 2000-2001. Now, some of you will say \"stop living in the past and wanting the old OA.com back.\" Well, frankly that's when it was fun. You could easily be on that board day and night and not even realize how long you were on. And get this, people once upon a time actually had conversations and serious threads. Imagine that.

That leads me to this. Some of you will now say \"well if you want a serious thread so bad then start them yourself.\"
Why? They're only going to get defiled and turned into a chat thread that has zero to do with the original topic. Yeah, it's fun to have some asshole choose to take your thread and decide that it's okay to just start talking about their fucking sig pic and how it looks like a face on a skirt. Heaven forbid people stay on the subject. :disappointed:
You want to chat, you want stupidity? Fine, you have your own threads for that. Why does everyone else's have to turn into your fucking personal conversations? What's the matter, AIM broken? To steal a line from Opie to Amy, \"do you think we care about your life?\"

I've seen a bunch of \"old\" names join up here, but they don't bother to post or if they do they disappear shortly after. Why? Most likely it's because they see this place is filled with the stupidity that made them decide to leave OA.com in the first place. Why would they even want to be back to a place they grew to despise.

So, you ask what happened? Frankly people have better things to do with their lives than to play with children.

Thank you for posting that, cause thats exactly why this place is dead, everything here turns into a stupid fucking chat thread.

When I got the email from FTL about this place I couldn't join fast enough, but after a week I lost almost any interest in even trying on any other forums here, except the wrestling one, nothing really gets hijacked there.

just my opinion.
[Image: Jailbaitsig.jpg]
Hi!
&lt;p align=center&gt;[Image: ex.jpg]&lt;/p&gt;
I really really hate chat threads.

I dont know why they cant use AIM or IRC for that.

Maybe when O&A come back, this place will become lively and the glorious place like oa.com was.

But remember this, OA.com wasnt an exciting place at first, it took time to grow and the show helped that.

Without the show, this place will only have O&A diehards posting.
[Image: jets.jpg]