Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASK the Mods.......
This is the official ask the mods thread,
any questions, or favors or issues that need to be dealt with will be handled here.

as an example...
ahem....

where the fuck did my status come from,
who gave it to me,
and what does it mean?
No idea
No clue
I don't know
It was the status fairy.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
fairy: alkey?
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
It was the status fairy.

It's not nice to call FTL gay.
I know I'm playing with fire here...

I've never been visited by the status fairy.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://members.hometown.aol.com/_ht_a/oabrokenjaw/images/plutogrowl.gif&quot; border=&quot;0&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
I don't see why you placed a colon in that reply.

Rectify this.
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Alkey loves :
I hope Ken's next question is "when will you be getting rid of GIP?"
Rolleyes