Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kid Afrika
CONTRAry to popular belief i can only hold 1 dick per mouth.
Keep one in there at all times.

It'll make you a better mod.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
You could learn from your own lessons.
Cute.
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Get a room you two.
Good morning heartache, your like an old friend, come and see me again - Rancid

Life's a train i barely caught just to find out i ain't got the fare. -Bouncing Souls

"You are not alive yesterday, you are not alive tommorrow, but youre alive at the moment; if you can grab something for that moment...you have a chance." - Johnny X
I think you and Alkey would make a better couple.

Here, i reserved you both a room at the Galleria, room 69.

Have fun!
Quote:I think you and Alkey would make a better couple.

Here, i reserved you both a room at the Galleria, room 69.

Have fun!

The fact that youre implying guy on guy action is bad enough. But the fact youre implying guy on 15 year old guy action is horrible. Tsk tsk tsk.
Good morning heartache, your like an old friend, come and see me again - Rancid

Life's a train i barely caught just to find out i ain't got the fare. -Bouncing Souls

"You are not alive yesterday, you are not alive tommorrow, but youre alive at the moment; if you can grab something for that moment...you have a chance." - Johnny X
::crinkle crinkle::
I ain't 15.
no, but she was!

(rim shot!) :lol:
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]