Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vampires vs Werewolves
Finally the full trailer has been released for the movie Underworld.

This movie probably won't appeal to the masses, but if you are into all that supernatural shit, then this looks like it's gonna be pretty cool. Smile
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
I can't wait to see this. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a Pixar movie for adults.
[Image: jacka.jpg]
I am, and always will be, in a state of sulky dissatisfaction.
Hmmm this looks pretty cool...I may just have to go see this one..
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
vampires would beat werewolves asses 353 days out of the year just those pesky full mooons go and mess it up.can't imagine anything being bigger in versus movies than freddy versus jaysonRolleyes
what's that term the young un's are using? oh yeah i'm a rf'er (wacky horn)
Quote:can't imagine anything being bigger in versus movies than freddy versus jayson

How could you leave out all those Godzilla versus just about everything movies??
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by nyce
can't imagine anything being bigger in versus movies than freddy versus jayson Rolleyes
How would this be any good? All Jayson would bring to the table is a shotgun.
A shotgun ain't gonna stop Freddy. Wink

[Image: jwilliams_headgraphic.jpg]
romeo & juliet plot + cool fighting scenes + unknown actors in starring role / (piqued interest*matinee priced viewage) = more than likely to check it out in the theaters. :nod:
to me it looks like a vcd download just cuase i don't like to waste money on something that might not be worth the money cult hits are always heavily downloaded so it should be a snap to get it
what's that term the young un's are using? oh yeah i'm a rf'er (wacky horn)
Quote:Originally posted by fhore twentee
unknown actors in starring role
Well, somewhat unknown. The vampire chick was in Pearl Harbor from what I read. Wink
Quote: well, somewhat unknown. The vampire chick was in Pearl Harbor from what I read. Wink

well, I only saw that movie once...so, ok perhaps I'll recognize her on the big screen? Cool

and nyce, sometimes, d/ling doesn't cut it. sometimes, you just need to watch it on a big screen. Confusedmug:

(yes, I'm a movie fanatic.)