Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/11 game
i don't know if this has been mentioned on this site cuase i'm new but this game is coming soon. it's a mod of unreal tournament 2003 and some people's excuse is that games have been made of world wars and pearl harobr so why not this. below is a link to honestly the sickest idea i ever heard

http://www.kinematic.org/911.html
what's that term the young un's are using? oh yeah i'm a rf'er (wacky horn)
I dont really understand what the game is about from that site but this is a sick idea for a game.
Good morning heartache, your like an old friend, come and see me again - Rancid

Life's a train i barely caught just to find out i ain't got the fare. -Bouncing Souls

"You are not alive yesterday, you are not alive tommorrow, but youre alive at the moment; if you can grab something for that moment...you have a chance." - Johnny X
Unbelievable. That's all I can say. :disappointed:
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen

Unbelievable. That's all I can say. :disappointed:

my sentiments exactly.

awful...just AWFUL. :disappointed:
Did you see the fuckin screenshots? Awful.

Shit like this would obviously never be made by a New Yorker.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
My first impression is that it's an elaborate hoax.

If it's a real game, I don't think it's going to sell very well.
[center]&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=kidafrika&quot;&gt;&lt;br&gt;
Visit my MoBlog[/center]
i think it's not a hoax just cuase of the fact it's not a stand alone game. it's a mod. mods are diffrent you can modify and pc game and make it a completely diffrent one if u have the correct sprites and knowledge. max payne has been modded into 20 diffrent kinds of games. so it wasn't for money it was for the pure fact of making a gross game
what's that term the young un's are using? oh yeah i'm a rf'er (wacky horn)
Quote:Originally posted by FollowThisLogic
You got that right. Hey, wait a minute, what did I just find? Well would you look at that, the info of the guy who owns that site. Imagine that. Wink

J*** C***
Ramona, CA 92065

***Edited because I wasn't sure if it's legal. Even though it is public knowledge on the Internet, I wasn't sure how Alkey or FTL would feel about it.
If by chance it is cool, I will post the full info. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by FollowThisLogic
You got that right. Hey, wait a minute, what did I just find? Well would you look at that, the info of the guy who owns that site. Imagine that. Wink

J*** C***
Ramona, CA 92065

***Edited because I wasn't sure if it's legal. Even though it is public knowledge on the Internet, I wasn't sure how Alkey or FTL would feel about it.

I can't even express how much I want the 4 people responsible for this to die. I don't seem to remember a Pearl Harbor board game....

BTW, you can't send them emails via their links.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.blazingconcepts.com/img/syd/sloatsig.jpg&quot;&gt;

________________________________________________________________________________________
&lt;center&gt;Boy the way Glen Miller played,
songs that made the hit parade,
guys like us we had it made,
those were the days,
and you know where you were then,
girls were girls and men were men,
mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again,
didn't need no welfare states
everybody pulled his weight,
gee our old Lasalle ran great,
those were the days!&lt;/center&gt;
Well the powers that be said they don't see a problem, but after thinking about it further it would be smarter not to divulge the info here. As tasteless and obscene that game is to most of us, it's not worth the possible shitstorm that may ensue if it gets back to the owner.

That said, I shall leave you all with this.
If I could easily find the info, then so can you. Wink