• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
theres alot of topics
can i get a run down please?
Arpi posts here,
but is not locked here,

Alkey may or may not be offended by his sig,

AIMP is still a sychophant

The Toronto Twat does not want to be called an egotist,

some shithead stole my avatar, and I'll be damned if I know how Arpi found out.
1.i got thrown in as a matter of board policy
2. ants and moosen showed up to call me names and laugh at me
3. alkie let me out
4. moosen and ants tried to suck up and have fun here since all of the activity was going on here
5. toronto hottie kept taunting me about not being able to leave even though i tried to explain to her that she was wrong.
6. toronto hottie tried to be mean, i came back at her, and then she back pedalled.
7. ken came over to visit
8.now you are here .YAY!!
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
exciting stuff
sarcasm is good
oh yeah i forgot all about mylf. she periodically shows up and posts what she thinks is witty or biting comments and then leaves. she is really boring and you should just pass over her posts
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
is she more like mad or oas?
Quote:Originally posted by HedCold
is she more like mad or oas?
worse, Ladi
Quote:Originally posted by arpikarhu
oh yeah i forgot all about mylf. she periodically shows up and posts what she thinks is witty or biting comments and then leaves. she is really boring and you should just pass over her posts
I just keep coming back so you don't completely forget about me.
Quote:posts what she thinks is witty or biting comments