CDIH

Full Version: I DECLARE WAR ON OA.NET!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
i found this while googling my screenname

Quote:Opieanthony.NET - Opie and Anthony Fan Site
... on Jan 29, 2005 at 10:11 PM opieanthony.com and those faggots at CDIH Last post ... Gaming on Jan 29, 2005 at 4:32 PM Resident Evil 4... Game of the Year sleeper? ...

FAGGOTS?!??! ARE WE GONNA TAKE THAT SHIT??
ok i logged in to read some of these threads and some of the people bashing cdih i've never even heard of. TheIdiot?? white_folks??! are these the "guests" that keep roaming around the forums?
I didn't know anyone knew about this site.
me neither. I can't believe people on oa.net hold some weird grudge against us.
it is people who got chased off this board
I don't remember this ever happening. besides like hey ladi
from the posts i read they don't know a thing about this site.
more importantly, you Google your name?
I was bored
Thankfully, I have a common username and so that thought has never entered my mind.
I googled "sleeper cdih"
diceisgod Wrote:now that that's solved I must find another reason to complain...i'll be in the lab with my white board

sleeper i have already taken measures, to have this handled i was aware of this days ago. so i sent DIG on a covert mission.

Edited By Black Lazerus on 1107152131
seriously, questioning our manhood like that!!! like 85% of this board is straight
you counted me in thay 85%, right?
sorry, 84%
hybrid wears girls jeans...so maybe 83%
I already counted him
oa.net wants to be you guys so bad it hurts them. Ask Goat where the animosity comes from, he frequents that place.
That Idiot fella is a new member, no idea who he/she is, but apparently is usuaing a different name & proclaiming his displeasure with CDIH - probably because if he/she used her actual name, he/she would be laughed at mercilessly.

oa.net holds no grudge with us, they know the deal - white_folks, I dunno what his problem is, I think he's confused.

a lot of people are finding cdih because of the new forums - I'm not sure if that's good or bad.
I always liked to call oa.net, the faggier light version of cdih. Not that thats a bad thing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6