CDIH

Full Version: And I was just watching BubbaHoTep this weekend... - RIP black JFK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you haven't seen it, it was actually a great movie despite the premise of the "real?" Elvis Presley, the "real?" JFK (who was dyed black in a government conspiracy after his failed assasination), and an ancient Egyptian mummy sucking the souls out of old peoples' orifices at a miserable old folks home.

RIP Ossie.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/2005/02/04/920737-ap.html">http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/2005/02/04/920737-ap.html</a><!-- m -->

[Image: e020414A.jpg]
I'M NOT RAPPAPORT
george & i watched it a while back. it was fantastic. we were this close to going to kwanzafest just so i could have ossie davis autograph my dvd. i missed my chance.
HE WAS MY NIGGA!!! [Image: sad.gif]

::pours out a lil 40oz::
he will be missed.

Bubba Ho Tep is indeed an amazing movie.
Indeed.

I was there too! I loved the miniture model of how he was shot.
was he in Do the Right Thing or the Cosby Show? Those are the only negroid productions I watched.
He was Da Mayor, guy who walked around on the street, who chatted/flirted with the old lady in the apartment, in Do The Right Thing.

he was also the guy who delivered the euology for both Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, Jr. Besides an actor, he had been very involved and a very revered figure in the civil rights movement.
cry me a river. anyone one of you who claims to give a fuck is a liar and a drama queen
I give a fuck, he was an amazing actor and you calling someone a liar and drama queen holds as much weight as alkeys kid calling someone a bastard.
im quitting this board, i cant stand to be associated with people who would mourn ozzie davis passing.
If you don't mourn him you're a commie pinko fag.
ozzie davis posted booty calls
he was a great shortstop too
LUSH: OZZIE SMITH WAS A SHORTSTOP FOR THE CARDINALS WHO DID BACKFLIPS AND WAS BLACK LIKE OZZIE DAVIS. THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME FIRST NAMES.
oSSie not to be confused with Ozzy or Ozzie.
his close friends referred to him as ozzie, like bob for robert deiniro.
But using that example then his friends would call him Oz.
either
But if his name is ossie why would anyone care if his close friends call him ossie? That's his name anyway.
Pages: 1 2