CDIH

Full Version: hollywood freddie mitchell.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
did a better disappearing act than a plateful of Ho-Hos at Jack's house.
There were just no 4th and 26 opportunities...hater.
he made allan houston look clutch
that one catch against the prevent defense was impressive
and how about his illegal pick play?
Harrison had more completions from McNabb than Mitchell.
So does he lose his championship belt to Harrison then?
Whats a Ho-Ho?
That's believable.
I ask because I want to know.

Is it a cookie? Cause that would make sense.. A plate of cookies.
arpi please dont pretend that you follow football.
I think as punishment for hitching his wagon to such a loser, WBK should has his screename changed to "American Dad" for the next six months.

Edited By Galt on 1107807303
nice "lock of the year"
american dad wasnt that bad
Well excuse me for trusting your judgement and thinking that maybe Freddie Mitchell wasn't a complete stiff and would take over the game. Unfortunately the Eagles had to rely on a slowed, injured Owens.

My "lock of the year" was out of respect for your opinion. Now, I hate you for sullying my name.

And yes, it was.
the only decent joke in american dad was the iraqi woman going through the window. the rest of the show was horrible
the dad with glass in his face was funny.
no...it wasnt. it was bizzaro family guy
the only thing close to a chuckle was the Bush/God phone conversation, and those types of non-sequitors are Family Guy's bread and butter, so like I said, I hope they don't "save" any good jokes to support American Dad.
HollywoodFreddieMitchell Wrote:arpi please dont pretend that you follow football.
oooh! someone is feeling bitchy cause they backed a guy who would have had more impact if he had actually made it to the game. did he miss the team bus or something?
Pages: 1 2