CDIH

Full Version: dillinger escape plan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i just saw them. excellent. my head hurts and i have some sort of shoe print or something on my left shoulder.
Yes, they are quite good.
he supposedly had a giant penis
they are pretty weak now live. i saw them again in december. mostly newer stuff. and the singer uses a wireless mic, i think he thinks he's a backstreet boy now or something.

wayyyyyyyyyy better at the church in philly last year. they played all calculating infinity stuff. so good.
they were anything but weak.
they've been awesome all 4 times i've seen them
have you seen them since miss machine came out?
wireless mic headset or just a mic without wires?
carson daly trl style
yes, and he used a hand mic. miss machine >>> calculating infinity
ODB RIP Sad
I listend to some of their songs, and I couldn't understand a word they were saying. It was just noise. I'm so old.
From what I hear, they aren't as good as they used to be.
granted i have nothing to compare it to, but that show last night was fucking awesome. and ill never get sick of people stage diving and not being caught.
who the fuck cares if he uses a wireless mic, as long as its not a fucking headset.
apparently wires are hardcore.
yea I don't really get what the difference is
trying really hard to be hardcore is pretty softcore
because the mic went out about 10 times during their set and he kept switching between the wireless and regular mic with a cord even though it was obvious that the wireless one wasnt working right.
so....they suck due to technical difficulties at a shitty venue?

he used a wireless at the downtown and nothing broke? does he still suck?
Pages: 1 2