CDIH

Full Version: Wwf forceable entry review - Post your thoughts too...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got my copy on tuesday, on sale at best buy for $11.99 that came along with a best of wrestlemania cd, and I can't stop listening to it. It is a very well put together cd. Some of my thoughts about the songs...I was kind of neutral about van dam's song after hearing it on tv. With all the cheering and announcing, it kind of gets drowned out, but with a clean version on this cd I have to say...It ROCKS!!!! Its the kind of song you have to put on your cd player, crank the volume to 10 and put the earphones on. Be careful though, you may want to start hitting things while listening to it. It's a damn good song.
The other song that caught my attention is "Whatever" by Our Lady Peace, Benoit's new theme song. It is right up there with Van dam's. It has a great beat and it also makes you want to go out and rip someone's head off, a must for a wrestling theme song. The beginning has this little chanting like mantra and from there it just picks up. The lyrics kick ass too, all in all its a good song.
Stone cold's song is good too. Its a shame he doesn't use it anymore. Drowning Pool's version of "the game" absolutely blows. It starts off good, then its like he's whispering the lyrics. The should have given motorhead a couple of bucks to record their version. The remixes, zombie's and manson's are ok. Typical remix stuff. Sevendust's version of jericho's theme is also a major disappointment. For a group that can rock like they can, they blew it big time with this. The lyrics and music kind of mesh together and it sounds like a cluster-fuck. Saliva's dudley boyz theme is good, but in a wrestling kind of way. The funniest thing on the cd is that Lita's theme song, rocks more than the Hardy's boyz song. Its almost as if they should have been switched, with lita getting the more effeminate song, but then again...
This cd is a must have for any wrestling fan and if you aren't and are just a fan of hard rock, it's a good buy too. The Benoit and Van Dam songs could translate onto mainstream radio I think. No one would know the difference.
the van dam song is on the radio. ive heard it on ::looks around:: krock...... :amf:
I'm getting a copy of it this weekend, I'm actually stoked.
Quote:The should have given motorhead a couple of bucks to record their version

Face, the Motorhead version IS recorded. I have an MP3 of it somewhere.

I BELIEVE it's on WWF The Music V.5
Our Lady Peace on a wrestling album??? BLASPHEMY!!!!!!