CDIH

Full Version: I feel that something needs to be cleared up - The rumors must stop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There has been much speculation about where I stand on an issue which seems have plagued a lot of us recently.

This issue has caused people to make decisions, some of the biggest of their lives.

But now its time to state where I stand, and where I'm headed:

I thoroughly enjoy the taste of the following fruits:

The apple:
[Image: apple.jpeg]

The strawberry:

[Image: strawberry.jpg]

The orange:
[Image: orange.jpg]

The banana:

[Image: banana.jpg]

Contrary to popular opinion, I do not enjoy the watermelon.

This is a watermelon to clear things up:

[Image: watermelon.jpg]

---
I hope this clears up any confusion.

I hope you all have a nice day, and god bless.
thanks fez, i was beginning to wonder
Fez Made Teh Vary Funney!!11!
good, now i can finally get a good nights sleep!
I hate it when Fez makes me laugh.
Fruit loop Confusedneak:
There were a lot of fruits that were not mentioned. If the Watermellon is "Satan's melon" as you alluded, do Mangos, cantaloupes, and honeydew, or even the cute little casaba get tossed aside as well?

Also, I need clarification on "the apple". As we all know there, are many types of apple. Are you merely fond of the Red Delicious apple? What about the Granny Smith, Macintosh, Maccoon, or Crabapple just to name a few?

If you are fond of Oranges, what about the popular offspring such as the Tangerine and Nectarine. Would Kiwi (as it is chock full of Vitamin C) also fall in your good graces? For that matter, what about the whole Citrus family?

Sorry to press the issue, but for such an eagerly awaited announcement, it lacked any significant information.

Edited By Galt on Mar. 28 2002 at 6:39
So this is what happens when you grow up under power lines
WhipThisFez Wrote:[Image: watermelon.jpg]
OK mother fucker!!! Fess up! Where do I buy watermelons without seeds? I fucking want one! Better living through chemistry!
Maynard Wrote:OK mother fucker!!! Fess up! Where do I buy watermelons without seeds? I fucking want one! Better living through chemistry!
ShopRite,Foodtown,A&P,ACME, or just ask Face, he knows all about the grocery store business. Wink
Maynard Wrote:
WhipThisFez Wrote:[Image: watermelon.jpg]
OK mother fucker!!! Fess up! Where do I buy watermelons without seeds? I fucking want one! Better living through chemistry!
Fucking retard...they're called ...get this...SEEDLESS Watermellons.
You can buy them anywhere watermellons are sold.
WEll ok, sorry I havent seen them before. You know I AM white. I don't do much watermelon shopping. :confused:
Maynard Wrote:WEll ok, sorry I havent seen them before. You know I AM white. I don't do much watermelon shopping. :confused:
Nor do the darkies, they just take them.
Quote:Also, I need clarification on "the apple". As we all know there, are many types of apple. Are you merely fond of the Red Delicious apple? What about the Granny Smith, Macintosh, Maccoon, or Crabapple just to name a few?

Gala apples are the bestest. :hungry:
LunaBabe Wrote:
Quote:Also, I need clarification on "the apple". As we all know there, are many types of apple. Are you merely fond of the Red Delicious apple? What about the Granny Smith, Macintosh, Maccoon, or Crabapple just to name a few?

Gala apples are the bestest. :hungry:
but they look like hamburgers
Shit, like I'm suprised Fez likes bananas. :bouncer:
Here......here is a damn gala apple....a whole bunch of 'em.....how's that?

[img]<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.rockymountainfruit.com/images/Gala'sInATray.jpg">http://www.rockymountainfruit.com/image ... nATray.jpg</a><!-- m -->[/img]
I prefer Granny Smiffs :fuggin:
Fruit sucks. I like Twinkies.
I anxiously await part 2 of the big announcement: Vegetables.
Pages: 1 2