CDIH

Full Version: new mars volta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i only have a few songs from it. anyone have all of them?
what i have sounds cool
this might work

Quote:Release Notes:The new hotness, the MARS VOLTA NEW ALBUM RIGHT HERE RETAIL ITS TIGHT AS FUCK.
torrent worked, thanks
Its not that good man. The first one was way better. Actually the whole unit was better as " At the Drive In ".
i went to their concert tongiht at roseland. aside from zoning out during some of their jam session stuff it was pretty good. i did zone out alot though. other people seemed to have a giant orgasm over anything they did. it was like watching the white people dancing skit from the chapelle show
you went last night or thursday? i was there last night.
p.s. i enjoyed it very much.
last night (friday)
i liked it too, but not nearly as much as some people
were you on line when the all the fire trucks were there? i got there at like 8 and saw there was still a huge ass line and went to eat, but i saw all the fire trucks and stuff outside flash dancers. any idea what happened?
hearing L'Via L'Viaquez live was pretty sweet
yeah that building across from roseland on 52nd had a fire or something. i was on line when the firetrucks got there. the entire building seemed to be evacuated except for like 4 guys on the 5th floor that were watching the firetrucks spray water on their building.
the new weezer sucks btw
yeah its meh
i think the new mars volta is amazing, and the new weezer isnt bad...it just isnt that good.
Until I actually opened this thread, I thought it was about a new candy bar. Much to my chagrin, it's about some band that's come out in the past five years, and wasn't already in my MP3 collection, which means I've never heard of them.
when i saw that galt posted on this thread, i correctly predicted that he would make a comment about having never heard of the band.
When I saw that Sleeper posted, I predicted it would be something worth reading.
new official friend, will you be going to the system of a down/ mars volta show at continental in august?
Pages: 1 2