CDIH

Full Version: Azureus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is good.
I've been using Bittornado for a while now, and Bit Comet as a backup.
I've been using BitComet for about a year now. Is BitTornado much better?
this downloads consistently at 2x the speed I had from my previous client. Which I think was just the basic standard bit torrent one. I'm going at like 30-40x now. Download a movie in a few hours rathe than 24
Sir O Wrote:I've been using BitComet for about a year now. Is BitTornado much better?
I got turned onto bittornado because it was easy to set the b/w levels (sliders right in front of the app), and Ive never had issues with it as far as crashing or bad downloads. The only reason started using Bit Comet was because when suprnova was up, at one point it wouldnt let you right click/save the torrent file (which I like to do because sometimes I shut the pc down, then resume the download locally). Bit comet allwed me to bypass that. As for which is better, I dont know, they both download the same speed wise (for me). Most times if you get slow speeds, it has to do with your router settings. Before I learned I could open ports, I would average 25K - now, I get max speeds (depending on seeds of course) of around 180 to 200 (again, depending on seeds).
Yeah, I get about the same max speeds (sometimes up to 250 if there's a ton of seeders), and don't change my b/w so that's no big deal. The thing I like best (maybe bittornado has this too, I don't know) is the ability to select which files you want out of a multi file download (ie 2 decent songs off an otherwise shitty album).
it doesnt have that feature, no - I wasnt aware you could do that with Bit Comet. I might have to give it a closer look now.
fucking a. I've downloaded Constantine twice now and both times it was dubbed in spanish.

There needs to be a better way to do this
use better torrent sites?

I got my copy off of Mininova.
azureus > all other clients
I use ABC and Bittornado as a backup. And the best torrent movie site is code9group. But membership is by recomendation only.
reccomend us!
I can only refer 1 person though. I'll p.m. you the info since u asked.
wow, thank you sir.
i hate it when you download a movie and it's listed as being 99.9% done and it's 100MB larger and counting than the originally stated file size.
I hear about that problem all the time, but that's never happened to me. I just happen to always download stuff that is dubbed in the wrong language.
Constantine is at 95%. If it's in Spanish I'm gonna blow up a Taco Bell.
it's in english...here
I'm sure of the 15 files they have on that site are in english. But which one?
the first one i saw i dl'ed (it was ok but not really worth watching again)
Pages: 1 2