CDIH

Full Version: poll: better blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
he is even more edgy than dig
I can't believe I still have Lent as my sig
i cant believe how funny he is.
he really is a quality african american
OAU is the better blog - he doesn't have Matty Tenbats providing scoops.
Lent just tells it like it is.
so much angst
the better question is when will lent be interviewed by OA Uncensored??
Didn't Lent break his hip at a Britney Spears concert, or something like that?

What a sorry negro...
i think it was at the pantene pro-v concert.

starring vanessa carlton and m2m
OA Uncensored should interview Lent right after interviewing Opie
anyone have lent's AIM name?
i added him as one of my blog links
I bet he works at Walmart.
shhh dont say that, they will fire him!
They're watching his every move on the web!
Quote:Just remember when the Beatles came to the USA (Way before my time) they were shunned by parents everywhere before enventually getting generally accepted. Will britney be like that? Who knows? But they said she would be another "tifany" (the chick in the 80s who did mall tours like britney did to launch her carrer.)

Makes me happy I still pay to keep that shit hole around...
Holy shit. Did he actually compare Britney to the fucking Beatles?

Mr. and Mrs. Federline from Details (with comments from a blogger). I bet Lent is crushed at what's happened to her. I bet he even has a really heartfelt post about it.

Quote:On life before Britney :

Details : What were you doing in Fresno?
Kevin : Nothing. Shit, I was delivering pizza and up to no good.
Details : Define “up to no good”.
Kevin : Oh man. We won't go there. We definitely won't go there. Use your imagination. I just needed to get out of town … to get out of the situations I was in. So when I was a teenager, I started dancing for this nonprofit organization called Dance Empowerment. It helped get kids off the street.

(When Kevin says “up to no good” he must mean watching Breakin 2 : Electric Boogaloo a million times, cause there’s no way in hell Kevin’s dumb ass dancing helps get kids off the street, unless it was for them to come inside, beat the shit out of him and take his wallet.)

more insight into genius after the jump

On the first meeting :

Kevin : A bunch of us (dancers) went out one time in a big group. That was when she was starting to get big. She was, like, what, 18? I was like, 22. So I wasn’t even thinking about her like that, you know what I’m saying. Shit, a few years down the road, and a couple tours later, I wound up meeting her ass again, and here we are.
Details : You didn't find her a little hot?
Kevin : No, I wasn't even really in that mind frame. I just got out of a long relationship, and I felt free for the first time. I was making money -- legally. I was doing my part, you know, supporting my ass.

(Ooohh, so mysterious, so tough, he cant even talk about how dangerous he was it was so bad! Kevin doesn’t seem to understand - much of anything really - but also that being the toughest dancer is like being the toughest guy at the opera. Dancers are pretty much only bad-asses in Michael Jackson videos from the 80’s.)

On Kevin’s son :

Details : People made a big deal about you hooking up with Britney while (then girlfriend) Shar was pregnant. Was that hard to swallow?
Kevin : Um, not really, because I know the truth. They can say I’m a bad father. They can say I cheated. They can say whatever. But I know, and that’s all that matters. If my daughter was her right now, you’d be able to tell from the look on her face that I’m the best damn dad in the world.

(note that Kevin doesn’t seem to think that leaving his pregnant girlfriend for Britney constitutes cheating. And that he said it's not hard to swallow. *giggle*)

On handling the press :

Britney : Nothing gets to him ... Not my man. And that's why I married him, because he's not a shallow motherfucker Hollywood actor-guy.
Kevin : Yeah, baby!
Britney : I've met grown men in this business that are a lot older than Kevin and they think I'm this dumb blonde, because I'm quote-Britney Spears-unquote. Men in Hollywood are just -- oh, my God, it's horrible.

(But apparently driving around with cum on your face and picking at your ass in public is the height of civility and decorum.)

On Britneys money :

Details : People think Kevin is with you for your money.
Kevin : Oh, yeah.
Britney : Well, time will tell, motherchuckers, you know what I mean. We’re going to be together forever…
Kevin : What you hear about in all those bullshit-ass magazines is bullshit. Look, my shit stinks just like everyone else. I think the best thing I'll ever have going for me is that I’m me, you know what I mean? All the bullshit - about cheating, or my relationship with my kids - doesn’t get to me. You know, fuck, Britney and I have been through a lot of shit.

(Just for the record, if you're of those people who have to say ‘you know what I mean’ all the time, no one knows what the hell you mean. And no, ‘motherchuckers’ not a misprint. Britney is just an idiot.)

On Britneys maternal instincts :

Details : How’s Britney with your kids?
Kevin : She’s fuckin awesome…

(anyone believe for an instant that these two are smart enough to curb the more biting profanity in front of the kid. Yeah, me either.)

On fashion :

Details : Have you always been into fashion?
Kevin : Into it, yes. But not always dressed in it, you know. So now is the time to do both. I’ve got a lot of good ideas about fashion that I want to put out there … I’m sure its gonna be fuckin great. I want to do some cool casual stuff, like jeans and t-shirts and sweat suits.

(My God … sweat suits with a hip-hop twist. That is a good idea! Wow, this guy is gonna be rich! Sorry everybody, but the line starts behind me!)

On the future :

Details : Why did you need a change?
Kevin : I was fucking out partying all the time. You know, when I came to LA, it was, like, nonstop. When you’re on tour as a dancer it’s a nonstop fucking party.
Britney : I don’t see how my dancers do it. Touring is really tough on them, but its super hard on the artist. When I have kids - I think Celine Dion, the way she does it, with her show in Vegas, is the way to go. Everybody comes to her. When I have kids, I’m so there. That’s what I’m doing, “come to me, motherfuckers.”

(did Britney just refer to herself as ‘the artist’)
Pages: 1 2