CDIH

Full Version: I'm Hiring a New Administrative Assistant - Anyone Interested?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What questions should I ask during the interviews?
DO YOU SUCK DICKS?
ask is she willing to go get coffee and not bitch about it to her Internet friends.
Ask her if she is a filthy, sweaty, lazy, race-mixing, incubator for half-breed Dominican/Irish babies.
My sister needs a new job. Where is it?

Laz, you never cease to convince me that English is your second language.
I am not filthy, sweaty or lazy.
on a scale of 1 to 10, do I repulse you a 9 or 10?
Then go make some coffee and clean up the lunchroom.
Come on Gonzo, how can I ask that question. Wouldn't it be better if I just asked her to demonstrate a skill that would clearly put her above all other candidates?

Silera, Northern Wisconsin.
ask her if she knows CPR.
Quote:ask her if she knows CPR.

[Image: xxrotflmao.gif]
Northern Wisconsin, eh? Then at least we know you're stumping for Feingold.

You are wasting your time. Ralph Malph has a better chance of being the Wisconsinite nominated for President.
i did not miss the stupifyingly boring threads that this old fuck starts. go fucking die already , you wrinkled piece of shit! nobody cares!
I'm sorry Arpi. It is difficult to keep up with your witty and zanny posts today. You know, two posts in two threads complaining how boring they are. You wacky poster you. How can one ever keep up?
Arpi is upset because he's closer to OAS' age than most everyone else's on the board.

Edited By Galt on 1110401880
EDGY!!!
Arpi's older. That stroke aged him an additional 15 years.
CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!
Arpikarhu Wrote:i did not miss the stupifyingly boring threads that this old fuck starts. go fucking die already , you wrinkled piece of shit! nobody cares!
That's what I think everytime I read one of your threads.
you mean you dont enjoy arpis thrilling threads about working for dame edna?
Pages: 1 2