CDIH

Full Version: PJ's in the Courtroom - Someone just please shoot this idiot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That child molesting human experiment gone horribly wrong, Michael Jackson came stumbling into court today wearing pajamas and slippers while looking dazed and confused. He made it into court just moments before the judge in his trial was about to issue a warrant for his arrest and forfeiture of his $3 million bail.The Full Story

Can someone please just kill him and end this all for the well being of all of us?
You would think someone angry parent would pop a cap in his dome by now? Guess we'll have to wait until he's broke before that happens.
the fact that this trial is getting this much press, and that it's becoming quite a circus is a disgrace.

I know it's old news as all these celebrity trials seem to attract shitloads of attention (except for poor Bobby Blake - he's just not a ratings draw anymore I guess) but to see Jackson pretty much treat this like some game bothers me.
This is the third medical delay in this trial. The judge should move the trial to an emergency room and advise Jackson that the only other medical delay that he will allow in this trial is an unresponsive flatline.
this guy is so fucking high maintenance