CDIH

Full Version: Bitching about the new show - feel free to let your frustrations out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since other sites think ruffling the shows feathers is bad.....

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>(or you could dismiss this thread and move on....)</span>
opie plays too many stupid songs
agreed.

i have really come to realize that opie is the weak link of the show. he rarely adds anything.
I like opie but I think he still thinks he's DJing on WBAB. Every 5 minutes it's like, "oh man now i gotta play this song that is somewhat related to what we're talking about and ruin the flow of the show"
Arpi is once again coming to agree with me. In the Bill Simmons vernacular: Opie brings nothing to the table. Norton takes stuff off the table.

Though, to be honest, I haven't listened to the new show.
I honestly felt like I heard every joke and every story they had to tell. Initial syndication is what ruined it for me.
norton has become the most interesting member of the show. opie has never been more annoying.
you're just pissed that he keeps avoiding you
Is this the newest kiss ass board?
we cant even get an ass here to kiss
aint that the truth.
I say fuck it, the other boards don't have the balls, nor the brain capability to post anything decent. What the fuck is more important, making sure a group of people continue liking the same thing, so as to keep the group together? Or actually fucking expressing an opinion and actually hold real, unrestrained discussion.

If you can't speak your mind, what's the point?

Opie does indeed suck.

And why the fuck do they need to take breaks? There oughta be no commericals, and they oughta be comfortable enough to say "Hey, I'll be right back, I gotta hit the can," and then say, Anthony and Norton continue the conversation. It shouldn't feel like we're listening to a radio show. If its a show about a bunch of guys talking guy stuff, then why treat it like it's the fucking Tonight Show.
I just want them to stop bitching on the air about every little thing... it really gets tiresome.
They spent 1 1/2 hours of a 4 hour show today bitching about everything. It'd be fine if this wasn't the same topic of conversation they've been having for the last month that I started listening again.

It also sounds pretty stupid coming from 2 guys that spent 2 years waiting to get back on air.
Are they bitching about how their fans are negative about them? What are they complaining about?
You don't like hearing to O&A bitch on the radio, Yet, You want to bitch on wackbag about O&A bitching? Wouldnt you be doing the exact same thing that you dont like to the people of this board?

Nobody is saying you cant have an opinion but If you dont like them bitching.. why would you inflict what you dont like on the rest of the members of this board?

How about I shut down wackbag and you'll find out how much fun is out there on the other boards. ADMINing this board has become a Job, and so has Modding the board for the mods.. ALL we try to do is keep the board cool so the members can have fun here and have somewhere to hang and stuff.

I'm not shutting down the board, that will never happen, but some of you guys make it really hard to just keep a nice place for current and future members and guests.

Just remember that as some of you complain about your "7 cents a day" I'm paying $130 a month (and soon to go way up) for this site.. Its only purpose is to provide enjoyment in a friendly atmosphere to all.

.....oops i'm sorry, i just stole stings post. the DMCA is knocking at my door now.
sting the martyr
I don't really care either way.

When they bore me I just turn it off and listen to the voices in my head or consider what I'll be having for breakfast.