CDIH

Full Version: Free the gonzo - The campaign starts now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<div align="center"><span style='font-family:verdana'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>LET GONZO BE FREE!</span></span></div>

This is the official petition to the higher courts of CDIH.net to let the prisoner known as GonzoStyle to be freed from prison. It is the people's opinion that he has served his sentence wisely and has reformed himself into a model citizen. Therefore, let the oppression of the kid toucher end here.

Signed
The Denizens of CDIH.net
I'm a little teapot, look at me go!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.................
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>gonzo - shhhhh...... you're not helping your case.</span>

Once again - I say to you, the high courts of cdih, let him be free.. How harmful could a man who enjoys nursery rhymes be to the society at large?
Your PM box is filled, you don't love me...... You let others into your box!!!

Scarlett, the cows have meowed their last hurrah!!!! Feets don't fail me now.... look me dancin' fucker!!!! But I don't wanna go home uncle seymour............ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
how can u let maymay and spit out before gonzo
LET HIM OUT!!!!
NaughtyAngel Wrote:how can u let maymay and spit out before gonzo
LET HIM OUT!!!!
MAYNARD IS FUCKIN DEAD WHEN I SEE THAT BITCH.....

cluck, cluck bitch.. dead man walkin, HAHAHAHAHA
sorry gonzo - i cleaned out all those other people out of PM box that roam free while you suffer here rolling in your own piss and feces quoting nursery rhymes

FREE THE GONZO!
OK, so are you people fucking retarted? Or just ignorant? What didn't you understand about the thread that Sean started on why Gonzo's in the cell? Huh? Fuckin ingrates.

Gonzo didn't do anything wrong. Go back and read the fucking thread. You all posted in it, so you MUST have read it.
FREE TEH GONZYYYYY!!

Edited By BeckyDC on Mar. 29 2002 at 2:18
Maynard Wrote:OK, so are you people fucking retarted? Or just ignorant? What didn't you understand about the thread that Sean started on why Gonzo's in the cell? Huh? Fuckin ingrates.

Gonzo didn't do anything wrong. Go back and read the fucking thread. You all posted in it, so you MUST have read it.
don't listen to him. The man is trying to keep the brothas down. Are we going to let them get away with it?

I say we take maymay hostage and abuse like he was Adebesi's bitch cell mate......
Maynard Wrote:Gonzo didn't do anything wrong. Go back and read the fucking thread. You all posted in it, so you MUST have read it.
i, for one, read it, posted in it, ect.havent enough people responded to let it be done with yet?
FREE TEH GONZ
yeah...let his sick ass out of here Smile
Maynard Wrote:OK, so are you people fucking retarted? Or just ignorant? What didn't you understand about the thread that Sean started on why Gonzo's in the cell? Huh? Fuckin ingrates.

Time check.... 2:12. yup maymay is stil a dick.
[Image: iamwithstupid.gif] Free Gonzo!!!!!!!

:Confusedings::
We shall overcome, we shall overcome, we shall overcome some day...
come on, let him the fuck out already....see, his "kids" miss him

[Image: smilie_home.gif]

Hey gaynerd, it's called having fun I know why I am in here. It's like wrestling dude even though the people seem to be getting hurt they aren't because they are in on the gag. I don't know what posts you are talking about, but I do know I am still here cause I requested to still be here cause we are having fun.

Way to ruin the fuckin fun, I should shanked you when I had the chance.

Now what is this post on the outside he mentioned?.... you fuckers!!!!!!!!!!
it was a post by sean with a poll that wanted to know if they should "do something" with you or not. The drugs have kicked in so I can't remember what that "something" is. I remember reading something about a 3 foot piece of rusted rebar and 4 inch nails but I can't quite remember the rest.......

a majority of these cowards around here voted in favor of it out of fear of reprisal.......COWARDS!

LET THE GONZO GO! or I'll invite Shelle and JustJon!
:bouncer:<b>FREE TEH GONZO</b>:bouncer:

<i>as long as he still likes me when he gets out</i> :p

Edited By LunaBabe on Mar. 29 2002 at 2:47
LunaBabe Wrote:<marquee>:bouncer: <b>FREE TEH GONZO</b> :bouncer:</marquee>
pssst...he's already free
fbdlingfrg Wrote:<!--QuoteBegin--LunaBabe+Mar. 29 2002,2:45--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LunaBabe @ Mar. 29 2002,2:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin--><marquee>:bouncer: <b>FREE TEH GONZO</b> :bouncer:</marquee>
pssst...he's already free[/quote]
Thanks, Fbd.

Why is my post a disaster? :clueless:
Pages: 1 2