CDIH

Full Version: question for hockey fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i never really got into hockey except for maybe a few ranger stanley cup games. the hockey lockout just means my favorite sports shows can now talk about hockey even less (though it was a huge topic during negotiations).

my question is, why dont you put really fat people in the goals, completely blocking any path for the puck to enter????
Your last statement proves you know nothing about hockey. It is a very tough position to play if your not in shape. I think goalies are in better shape physically and mentally then any other player on the ice.
Because nets are like 6 feet across and 4 feet high. A giant fant guy, or even fat siamese twins won't cover up enough of the net to make up for their inversley correlated agility.

You also don't want people who are too tall, or else they can't crouch down low enough.
yo what the deal with the players being white and the puck being black!!
Two separate reasons.

Black people are afraid of water, so only white people play hockey.
Ice is white, and black pucks offer the best contrast.
Sleeper just think of bowling as the black mans answer to hockey.

Hockey - Black puck hit by white men

Bowling - Black ball knocking down 10 white pins

And dont forget pool - 15 Balls and the last one in is a black ball. If it gets knocked in before the others you lose.
Which ball is knocking around all the colored balls?
black people don't like the cold
not to many black people bowl
guys, I was just mocking Keyser's stupid question
fuckin' racists.
i think i already conceded i know nothing about hockey. i assumed the goal was small enough for a fat guy to cover.