CDIH

Full Version: It hurts.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The light pains my eyes....

Should I even bother reading the posts that were made while I was "away"?...
Hey... my name is glowing and what are these really cool looking buttons?
yes, every single one..NOW GET TO IT!11!
GonzoStyle Wrote:Hey... my name is glowing and what are these really cool looking buttons?
braggart
Um... hey there, Gonzostyle.... um... you don't need to go back and read any threads, especially Sean's thread. What's the point? Congrats on the superpowers. Heh. ::nervous chuckle::
Gonzo, no offense but, take a fuckin' shower... You've got piss all over yourself, there's crap in your shoes and you fuckin' stink.

Geez if you're gonna represent authority around here, at least clean yourself up a bit... Confusedpits:

Edited By Rookie on Mar. 29 2002 at 2:42
i love teh Gonz
Rookie Wrote:Gonzo, no offense but, take a fuckin' shower... You've got piss all over yourself....
But I learned the wonderful power of urine while I was "away". It smeels manly, dude this is fuckin executive baby, plus it keeps me warm... and the guys dig it.
Gonzo, now that you are free, can you make yourself useful and give me a decent status???

Not this Gaynerd shit.
see that? The midget starts a campaign and BAM, you not only get out but they make you one of the head niggas in charge.......Who's your buddy now gonz? huh?

come on....say it....who do you love?
The above post by Grumpy for some inexplicable reason made no mention of Ken's ass.
Grumpy Wrote:see that? The midget starts a campaign and BAM, you not only get out but they make you one of the head niggas in charge.......Who's your buddy now gonz? huh?

come on....say it....who do you love?
Who the fuck are you again?

<font color="white">i love you, fucker..</font>
feel better? I added it to my sig pic so that every thread will make reference to you and manjunk.
This quick reply thing is really keen!
If Clumpy says, "Did you forget about the little people" I think I will wet myself
did you forget about us little people?
I was wrong...sorry

No tinkle in my shorts, I guess I used it all up hosing down your mother's meat pocket on my lunch break
Grumpy Wrote:did you forget about us little people?
I'LL NEVER LET GO JACK!!!!!
I'm still waiting for JustJon to be given his rightful power.
WhipThisFez Wrote:I'm still waiting for JustJon to be given his rightful power.
Why Wait?
Pages: 1 2