CDIH

Full Version: Ultimate Fighter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm sure that SpikeTV will replay the fight that I just saw as it was the most amazing fight I've ever seen.

It was the finale of their reality show between Stephan Bonner and Forrest Griffin.

It was 3 5 minute rounds where they just stood and beat the shit out of each other. No takedowns, no grappling, no submissions.

It was like Gatti-Ward with more blood.

Each of them were landing amazing shot after amazing shot, and somehow they just kept standing.

Hopefully this will bring my Gonzo back to the board.
we just watched it. Amazing. It gets replayed tomorrow night at 10pm.

Also it is clear, as Joe "i'll say anything" Rogan says: "Ken Shamrock has evolved and has never been better". Yes, clearly, he has evolved into retirement.
they showed this on Spike? I thought these were PPV only events. Damn.
Galt Wrote:Hopefully this will bring my Gonzo back to the board.
If we would all just become more interested in boxing, he'd stay with us all the time.
my older brother watches a lot of boxing...does that count?
Spike has been running The Ultimate Fighter on after RAW, on Mondays, where 2 contracts are up for grabs. It's been good TV, and Spike, who has shoved off the WWE (the signed next year, i think, with USA/NBC), has been partnering with UFC, and Ultimate Fighter was a rating success, topped off by one of the greatest fights, between the two light heavyweights, that was a brawl for all three rounds....best fight ever. Tonights event was well-done, and great fight, that ended with us all in stitches as Shamrock embarassed himself. It had it all. UFC has been stellar lately, and next weeks PPV on Saturday is being very loooked forward to here. Great stuff to watch.
your gonzo?
Shamrock knocked himself out by falling on his ass trying to kick. It was a hoot.

The thing to night is 2 1/2 hours long, and much of it is boring as shit. The first fight is kind of quick and one guy gets his ass handed to him. The second fight is the one between Griffin and Bonner. It's downright amazing. I'm not exaggerating when I say it's the best fight I've ever seen.

The show starts at 10, and I'd imagine that the fight in question would be on around 11:00-11:45. But just tape the thing, you shant be disappointed.
Sorry I was watching Boxing yesterday on PPV.

I'll give it a watch tonight after deadwood.
The fight should start roundabout 11:15-11:20. The two other fights aren't worth watching.
Last nights fight is the reason why I can never enjoy boxing. Real warriors battling it out with almost no rules. I'm glad that they both got contracts and hope the next one is on cable and not PPV.
i enjoyed Shamrock getting his head handed to him. Phil Baroni and Shamrock I could watch lose over and over again. Nothing better.

The Bonner/Forrest fight was absolutely great...crowd was on it's feet and a huge boon to UFC and Spike TV. They couldn't ask for a better future PPV fight...and i will guarantee you these two will meet again next PPV over summer or fall to promote the next Ultimate Fighter season.

I had zero interest in the Barrera fight. Mayweather/Gatti is the one I look forward to.
WOW THAT WAS THE GREATEST FIGHT OF ALL TIME!
eh, it was ok.
DID YOU SEE WHEN HE PUNCHED HIM THAT ONE TIME?!
You are on the type of person I want to associate myself with if you don't think that was the greatest fight ever.
ok gooch
I can get aerial photos of where you live buddy boy so watch your step.
Galt Wrote:You are on the type of person I want to associate myself with if you don't think that was the greatest fight ever.
could you reword that for me? i can't quite figure out what you're trying to say.
on = not. Is it really that difficult?
Pages: 1 2