CDIH

Full Version: What kind of fuck animal are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Find Out What Kind Of Sex Animal You Are.

Quote:You got 290 points.
TIGER: No doubt about it, you love sex! Always willing to try new things, your ultimate fantasy is to become your partner's bedroom god or goddess
Surpise to no one.

You got 395 points.
DRAGON: The best of the best. A no-holds-barred type, you'd rather your partner to hold on to some bars as you work your magic. The bedroom has no limits for you!
Keyser Soze Wrote:Surpise to no one.
Except yourself.
My right hand thinks i'm great in bed. So there!

Edited By Keyser Soze on Mar. 29 2002 at 5:13
Quote:You got 245 points.
TIGER: No doubt about it, you love sex! Always willing to try new things, your ultimate fantasy is to become your partner's bedroom god or goddess
The fact that Keyser got that score invalidates the entire test.
You got 330 points.

I have a feeling that Keyser sits and masturbates a good 20 hours out of each day.
Is this another one of those test with only three possible outcomes regardless of the score?
Quote:You got 270 points.

Meow....[Image: kitty.gif]
Quote:You got 400 points.
DRAGON: The best of the best. A no-holds-barred type, you'd rather your partner to hold on to some bars as you work your magic. The bedroom has no limits for you!
Bend over and i'll prove it AM.
Ehh.
Quote:You got 270 points.

RRRRRRrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRr

I want a recount!!!!!!
DGW Wrote:
Ehh.
WE'RE A MATCH!!!!
I'd rather match with Silera.
DGW Wrote:I'd rather match with Silera.
Who wouldent?[Image: icon4.gif]
Quote:who wouldnt?
maynard, arpi, ants, alkey, and magus, just to name a few

Edited By fbdlingfrg on Mar. 29 2002 at 5:59
Quote:You got 205 points.

Bah....I ain't no tiger! I'm a WOLF!
LunaBabe Wrote:Bah....I ain't no tiger! I'm a WOLF!
Woof woof.
fbdlingfrg Wrote:
Quote:who wouldnt?
maynard, arpi, ants, alkey, and magus, just to name a few
you can add me to that list, luna thinks i suck.
Pages: 1 2 3