CDIH

Full Version: The runs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
don't you hate when you have the runs but you don't know yet and you sneeze then feel that warm gooey feeling in your underwear... that so fuckin blows cause it gets allover your balls and shit... well it is shit but I meant it like and stuff, like shit, ya know?
oh man I totally feel you on that one, I had the same thing happen just now.
hahahaha mister poopie pants
drinkin' tonight, are we?
So I had a few drinks!!!
few? seems like more than "a few" This is almost Trish-like
dude I totally fuckin did!

so anyway I had a poppy bagel for lunch and the poppy seeds always come back out like corn and it looks really weird when you're spraying the fuckin walls and little poppies are everywhere.
those poppy seeds can make you fail a drug test - be careful with that shit!
I passed my drug test 2 weeks ago
How was the verbal section?
he SMOKED it!! get it?????
it went like this

please go fill this and dont flush the toilet

ok

:I go pee:

ok, here you go

YOU DIDNT HAVE TO FILL IT ALL THE WAY TO THE BRIM OF THE CUP

woops

the end
at that point, you should have taken a sip, and then said, "there, now that's a bit more managable, aint it?"
fuck thats brilliant!!!
Goatweed Wrote:few? seems like more than "a few" This is almost Trish-like
come on, i've been pretty good lately.
I know you were all waiting to find out and I am happy to report I took a shit just now and it came out normal and seedless.
seeds aren't normal?
The Jays Wrote:at that point, you should have taken a sip, and then said, "there, now that's a bit more managable, aint it?"
I want to see this as a scene in a movie or a tv show. I think it'd be classic.
jays sometimes gets a good one in and reminds you why you chose him as your 2003 most improved poster.