CDIH

Full Version: this one time in college
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had sex with an amputee, It came up in a conversation with my boss while we were talking about college.

For real.
OMG dood ur fuckin sick!!!
ok, now this is showing signs of Splatterpunk. I'm starting to worry.
now he said it was sick and that I have problems but in my defense she lost her legs not her arms, so its not sick.
ok
you don't need legs for sex, now if she had her arms amputated then it'd be kinda gross.
sure
dude did you just compare me to splatterpunk?
[Image: haha.gif][Image: talk_to_the_hand.gif]
good one luna
didnt Splatt use them too?
I don't use emoticons fucko!!
you should!
...in the handicapped stall
Like I said before, stop me if you heard this one.
I was actually telling your story to my brother once and I got the weirdest look ever. It was hilarious.

I was at McFadden's on the east side one night. It was packed as hell. I forget how the subject came up (not because there was a handicapped girl at the bar..I'm not that heartless), but there was something occuring that made me think of it for some reason.

As me and my brother were trying to jam ourselves through the crowd, I said to my brother (pretty loudly because they always blast the music there) "one of my buddies (yes, I called you my buddy!) once fucked a legless chick in the handicapped stall".

These two guys (it's always a sausagefest there, I've given up on that place) we were walking by looked at me with this look of shock. Not disgust like they were mad or offended or anything, just with look of shocked reverence. It was great.
Quote:"one of my e-buddies..."
Galt Wrote:I was actually telling your story to my brother once and I got the weirdest look ever. It was hilarious.

I was at McFadden's on the east side one night. It was packed as hell. I forget how the subject came up (not because there was a handicapped girl at the bar..I'm not that heartless), but there was something occuring that made me think of it for some reason.

As me and my brother were trying to jam ourselves through the crowd, I said to my brother (pretty loudly because they always blast the music there) "one of my buddies (yes, I called you my buddy!) once fucked a legless chick in the handicapped stall".

These two guys (it's always a sausagefest there, I've given up on that place) we were walking by looked at me with this look of shock. Not disgust like they were mad or offended or anything, just with look of shocked reverence. It was great.
As I read this I got one of those tightening warm feelings in my heart, it was either a sign of deep affection or my arteries hardening. Either way, I am proud.
You stole this story from me.
If I had stolen the story from you then the amputee would have had an insane ex-boyfriend whom I would have had to chase down the street with a baseball bat in my underwear.
Pages: 1 2