CDIH

Full Version: 2005 Ken Griffrey Jr Pool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quite simple, really. Post the date you think that Ken Griffey Jr will go down for the season. Closest one wins.

June 3rd.
May 24th
I'm gonna take the long shot that he doesn't but he won't have a good season either.
HedCold, what's your guess?
july 1
July 22nd
june 25th
who gets injured first, cliff floyd or griffey?

i say griffey
griffey, most definitely.
I was gonna post that a better question would be when the fuck he'd hit his 1st home run but he went and did it in todays game.
making your comment and your post completely irrelevant. but thanks for playing. toodles!
Do you realize how much of a fuckin annoying cum rag you are, seriously?
do you realize every time you post a response to me that it is dripping with sexual tension?
No, but yeah you're a fuckin load rag.
Gonzo Wrote:I was gonna post that a better question would be when the fuck he'd hit his 1st home run but he went and did it in todays game.
it might have been the better question, but I was really just trying to get hedcold's attention, with the actually pool being a nice side benefit.
I still love Griffey no matter what, he's been my favorite player for a over a decade now even after what he did to the yanks in 95. He's still a hall of famer without a doubt but he had the promise to be not just a HOF'er and a great player but he was on his way to joining the ranks of Mantle, Mays, Williams, etc. If he had been healthy over the last several seasons he'd have surely been well past 600 home runs by now and on his way to 700 for sure with atleast 4-5 more seasons in him. It's one of those really sad wastes of greatness like grant hill and terrel davis.
Gonzo Wrote:No, but yeah you're a fuckin load rag.
ok, now you are getting a little heavy handed with the come-ons.
The Jays Wrote:
Gonzo Wrote:I was gonna post that a better question would be when the fuck he'd hit his 1st home run but he went and did it in todays game.
it might have been the better question, but I was really just trying to get hedcold's attention, with the actually pool being a nice side benefit.
then you should have made the jose reyes injury pool
And it looks like the Gooch wins the pool.

Quote:Griffey might miss remainder of season
ESPN.com news services

While Ken Griffey Jr. is offically listed as day-to-day with a strained right foot, the injury could be more serious, the Dayton Daily News reported in its Wednesday edition.

A source said Griffey actually pulled part of a tendon off the bone, "Potentially a serious situation, potentially a season-ending injury," the source told the paper.

Griffey, who'd like to play again this season, will be treated with anti-inflammatories and rehab over the next three days. Griffey will then be reevaluated Friday.

Griffey might be able to pinch hit, might be able to play, "but if the tendon tears completely off the bone his season is over," the source told the paper.

Griffey, however, said he hasn't received any info from the Reds medical staff on his season possibly being over and is proceeding as though he will learn more about his injury on Friday.

The injury is similar to one Griffey sustained on the same foot two years ago, a partial tear, and at the time the tendon was sewn back onto the bone.

Griffey is already expected to have arthroscopic surgery on his left knee, in addition to an operation to fix a hole in his leg left over from his hamstring surgery last year that seeps.
maybe this will bring Gonzo out of hiding.
Pages: 1 2