CDIH

Full Version: Ok, guys, I've got a big surprise!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was gonna wait until near the end of the board to show you guys this, but, I couldn't hold out any longer!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages!!!!!1

May I present to you....

Cold Day In Hell- THE MOVIE!

We even have here the cast and crew of the movie, and which person they played !!!!!

After extensive board research, my team of actors and movie producers stumbled upon your board several years ago. We identified the key players in the message baord world, and chose to portray them as best we could, to showcase the story, and the history, of a Cold Day in Hell.

I hope you all enjoy, and I'll see you, at the movies.
Quote:Rex Ijams, "Dr. Vath"

He's perfect for arpi, he even has the look of a pompus asshole in the picture.
btw the jigaboo chick at the end of the table is all mine.
[Image: post-13-89380-CDIHCastCrew.jpg]

Gonzo, Arpi, Goatweed, Jack, Trisha, Sleeper, and Drusila......IN A RACE TO SAVE THE WORLD!!!!!!!

Edited By The Jays on 1115008384
That actually looks so much like that fuck face arpi that i'm unsure that it isn't him.
I dont wear vests.
Cue up sweater joke.
I dont wear those anymore either, I'm all about Polo shirts now.
polo shirts, do you match them with your gap jeans?
GAP? pshaw...I only wear Structure pants, my friend.
Gonzo Wrote:That actually looks so much like that fuck face arpi that i'm unsure that it isn't him.
you cant stop thinking about me. its so cute! ::kisses::
DR VATH! What are YOU doing here?
make up your mind, am i the really old guy or dr.vath?

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1115241322
plus the guy you have playing gonzo, he would need to eat the rest of the cast and a lemon iced pound cake with raisins before he came close to looking the part.
though i like that it looks like goatweed is touching my ass, depending on when you make up your mind and decide which one plays me.
Yeah, you should be Doctor Vath. We'll just switch Dr. Trane and Dr. Vath with you and Goatweed.
sweet! now i have MY hand on goatweeds ass. all is as it should be.
Goat, you're just going to have to imagine yourself as Emperor Palpatine is. The dark side just totally made him a hideous old man.
sure - so long as I get a hot sex scene in this flick, I'm happy.
Arpikarhu Wrote:sweet! now i have MY hand on goatweeds ass. all is as it should be.
<----------- pitching a tent at the mere thought
Pages: 1 2 3