CDIH

Full Version: I smoked crack for the first time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
But I couldn't really get a feel for what it was like because I was already high on herione. It tastes funny. That's about all I have to offer on the subject.
Did you run around naked screaming looking to murder someone or just willing to suck cock for your next high?
got any video?
diceisgod Wrote:But I couldn't really get a feel for what it was like because I was already high on herione. It tastes funny. That's about all I have to offer on the subject.
This is what we call "chasing the dragon" . DIG has finally taken a dark turn in his addiction people.
oh and it's heroin unless you are shooting up the blood of Joan of arc
I'd like to change my death pool selections to include DIG.
I smoked crack by accident once
did you get a sip of water afterwards?
no but I blew the guy who gave it to me cause he had the decency to drive me home.
When he shot his load on your face did you feel homesick ?
I swallow like every decent person should
Youre one of the good ones.
a rare breed
I wonder if wives swallow, i'd think they'd be beyond the impressing you stage.

This is a question that should be answered though, maybe post it on an active board and bring back your findings.
Gonzo Wrote:I wonder if wives swallow, i'd think they'd be beyond the impressing you stage.
[Image: icon14.gif]
was that a thumbs up for a yes to the question or a thumbs up that you were gonna go research this on an active board?
yes to the first - I dont need to research it on any board, since I have a wife (conveniently) in the comfort of my own home.
you got a good woman there.
yeah, she's alright
So, say you're like playing a video game, and like, you're just chillen with a bag of chips and a beer. Will a wife drop to her knees and blow you mid video game?
possibly
Pages: 1 2