CDIH

Full Version: I am honestly no longer afraid to admit it...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was a closet Ben Affleck fan, I fuckin love Ben Affleck movies and think he's fuckin awesome in a non-gay way but then again he did fuck J-Lo so i'd consider at least sniffing his cock.

But I came to reality today when I purchased surviving christmas and tried to convince myself and the cashier that I was buying it cause Gandolfini is in it when in reality I must see every ben affleck movie because I can not get enough of his amazing screen presence.

He owned in Gigli so fuck you all, don't hate on his genius cause of J-Lo's pitiful acting.
All these fucking years, I knew there was something a little off about you.

You disgust me.
AFFLECK WAS DA BOMB IN PHANTOMS YO!!!
I always found him funny and interesting when he did the commentaries for Kevin Smith's movies. His few good roles are overshadowed by his blockbuster suckiness and the media's need to seek out good looking people, and then hang them up to dry.
I liked him in jersey girl and changing lanes.
I liked him in everything he has ever done and wish I could be half as cool as he is.
Gonzo Wrote:AFFLECK WAS DA BOMB IN PHANTOMS YO!!!
I was gonna post this, but you beat me to it.

why purchase movies you're unsure of? wouldnt it be better to rent first?
O'Bannon in Dazed and Confused, Shannon in Mallrats, Holden McNeil in Chasing Amy, Chuckie in Good Will Hunting, those are the only roles I think I liked him in. I never liked Dogma very much, and I never like Jay and Silent Bob, because it was as subtle as the other movies of Kevin Smith.
Goatweed Wrote:
Gonzo Wrote:AFFLECK WAS DA BOMB IN PHANTOMS YO!!!
I was gonna post this, but you beat me to it.

why purchase movies you're unsure of? wouldnt it be better to rent first?
1 - BEN AFFLECK IS IN IT, DUH!!!!

2- It was 5 bucks

3 - I must own every ben affleck movie

4 - BEN FUCKIN AFFLECK IS IN IT, DUH!!!
I watch Project Greenlight just for the hope of a glimpse of Ben Affleck
He's knocked up Jennifer Garner...that makes him ok in my book...although the animal cracker scene with Liv Tyler in Armageddon set movie making back about 5 years
I bawled like a bitch with a scrapped knee at the end of the film when bruce willis sacrifices his life for ben affleck... I love you son... NO!!!!!!!!!

I need a moment here...
Quote:He owned in Gigli so fuck you all, don't hate on his genius cause of J-Lo's pitiful acting.

Her pitiful acting was just a fraction of the awfulness that was that movie.

Oh....and Jersey Girl was bad too, but for some fucking reason I feel compelled to watch it whenever its on.
Exactly, I was also confused as to why the fuck I had to watch any affleck movie no matter what, I had no clue why I did it because I thought I hated him. Then I finally realized it was cause of him, he's so fuckin awesome you can't help but watch, there is no way you can hate him, I defy you.
You're 1000% right sir.
Gonzo Wrote:I bawled like a bitch with a scrapped knee at the end of the film when bruce willis sacrifices his life for ben affleck... I love you son... NO!!!!!!!!!

I need a moment here...
saddest movie scene ever
No, saddest scene is in the lion king when mufasa dies and simba tries to wake him up. When he gets to the line "come on dad we gotta go... dad?" I fuckin can't stop crying.
I have never seen that movie.
Gonzo Wrote:No, saddest scene is in the lion king when mufasa dies and simba tries to wake him up. When he gets to the line "come on dad we gotta go... dad?" I fuckin can't stop crying.
i don't know, i think that comes in behind the scene in big daddy where they take frankenstein away and he screams out "but i whipe my own ass, i whipe my own ass!!"
Gonzo Wrote:No, saddest scene is in the lion king when mufasa dies and simba tries to wake him up. When he gets to the line "come on dad we gotta go... dad?" I fuckin can't stop crying.
Have you ever heard of a spoiler?[Image: spoiler.gif]

Now you've ruined that movie for me.
Pages: 1 2