CDIH

Full Version: Penis commercials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought one of the benefits to being on sattallite radio was that they wouldn't have to do anymore penis enlargment sexual enhancement crap?
apparently it's "good for the show", and they need breaks anyway. I really dont care either way, so long as they make with the funney - the FF button takes care of those commercials for me.
The Jays Wrote:I thought one of the benefits to being on sattallite radio was that they wouldn't have to do anymore penis enlargment sexual enhancement crap?
Is that a complaint about the commercials or is it a comment on the field research you've done on these products?
Buttmunch Wrote:
The Jays Wrote:I thought one of the benefits to being on sattallite radio was that they wouldn't have to do anymore penis enlargment sexual enhancement crap?
Is that a complaint about the commercials or is it a comment on the field research you've done on these products?
I feel it's my duty as a long time listener to warn the new listeners that their penis growing crap don't work for shit, not even if you crush the pills up and mix with vaseline to make a paste that you smear on your cock! they don't work!
vaseline is really hard to wash out of clothing.