CDIH

Full Version: Sex pet peeves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Everybody loves to get down but theres certain things that throw you out of your groove. Theres some things that your partner might enjoy but its a turn off for you. Myself, I hate chicks that bite your lips cause they think its sexy or something when you kiss. It fucking hurts. This honey last nite nearly bit mine off and distracted me from some really good sex. What pisses you off or ruins your enjoyment of sex?

Edited By Keyser Soze on Mar. 30 2002 at 1:04
When they fall asleep
When they say "Thats supposed to be a dick?"
The latest victem had the depo shot and I was with her for some time. She had the Depo shot so we would go free of rubber.

She used to drip all over me afterwards. I don't give a flying fuck if it was my sperm or not, it was beyond fuckin skeevy!
I always pack a jimmy hat when im with someone i dont know but damn the smell of rubber totally fucks me up, i fucking hate that smell.
Don't breathe through your nose when you go down or stop sucking dick dude.
FISTING...

I mean, a finger or two... no problem but if you need to put your whole effin fist in my ass... well, it just bugs me.
GonzoStyle Wrote:Don't breathe through your nose when you go down or stop sucking dick dude.
dude, i totally have to breathe thru my mouth when im packing rubber. for some reason its strongest when im hitting it doggy style.
That after sex stank, what the fuck man when it smells like closing time at the fish market.
Quote:I always pack a jimmy hat when im with someone i dont know but damn the smell of rubber totally fucks me up, i fucking hate that smell.

I hate that also, especially when you go down on her after sex and the box tastes like the condom
Cancel that.....Didn't see the other thread

Edited By onehung on Mar. 30 2002 at 4:11
being naked except for your socks, it skeeves me out, and i hate the condom smell too.
CrazyClare Wrote:being naked except for your socks, it skeeves me out, and i hate the condom smell too.
Well, i guess I am happy she didn't say massive ammounts of ear wax. :bouncer:
socks, no. but theres something sexy about fucking a girl naked except for a pair of shoes.
i used to date a chick that was pretty fucking hot but way too self-conscious. whenever we were getting it on she insisted that the lights stayed off and that we lept the sheets pulled up and over us. that pissed me off to no end because it's always nice to see what you're nailing. so i went and bought a clapper and set it up to a lamp in my room. the next time i banged her i stopped mid session and threw the sheets off and clapped my hands. presto the lights came on and she got pissed!!!!! i don't get it? stupid bitch was <table style=filter:glow(color=red)>SMOKIN'</table> but for some strange reason refused to let me ogle her during the act. it was just downright annoying.
I hate that too. Looking is half the fun.
Keyser Soze Wrote:Looking is half the fun.
my point exactly
I love sex too much for anything to bother me about it. The only thing that slighty annoys me, no that's not a good word, it bothers me a little when I'm no top, doing my thing, and the guy moves and totally throws my rhythm out of wack.
date a brutha, problem solved...

my biggest pet peeve is chicks that cry when you tell them to leave.
I really hate when girls try and tease you with the "no no no, stop" crap.

And I'm being serious. Not setting up a "when I rape chicks...." joke. I went out with this girl for a few weeks that would often pull that when we were humping. So obviously, I'd stop, and then, we'd just keep making out. Then a bit later, she'd whisper "fuck me", so I'd start, and then she'd start the "stop stop" bullshit.

Now, I'm sure she just had a fetish of rough sex, or naughtyness or something, but I'm not, in this society, going to keep fucking a girl when she's telling me to stop, no matter what her motives.

So one time, I just had enough. We were going at it on my couch in the living room, and she starts the "stop.....start" crap again. She was really really drunk, but I didn't care. I got up, opened my huge windows, went to bed, and just left her there, completely naked without a blanket, on a cold December night in downtown Boston.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5