CDIH

Full Version: hey DIG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
let's do drugs!!!
way ahead of ya, buddy!
don't be jewish with the drugs!!
I almost threw up during the first 10 minutes of Star wars. True story. Heroin and space chases don't mix!
yea Ebert said that in his review
worse than seeing it on heroin is seeing it with a bunch of niggers in the theater, half of which left after sam jackson gets killed.
ebert said that too but it's ok cause his wife is black
haha they left when Stacks got whacked?

I bet most of them paid for those tickets with Welfare cash.
I didnt wanna go to the united artists theater in the nice white neighborhood because I figured being a friday it would be sold out and I called ahead and it was.

So I figured i'd go to the kent theater in flatbush, there were 2 shows at 7:30 and 10:30. I showed up at 7:25 and I asked the raghead at the booth "hey, you still go tickets to star wars?".. He looked at me like I had just asked the most retarded question he had ever heard and then laughed and said "my friend, I have many tickets".

I walked in and the theater sits about 200 people and at max there were 30 people, all niggers except for one chinese dude who was sweating bullets. I saw him on the concession line but he was standing off to the side, I asked him if he was on line and he kinda nodded, I figured he was scared so I told him theres nothing to be scared of, he asked if it'd be ok if he sat by me, I said ok as long as he knew I wasnt into the gay stuff. he did come in useful to answer some of my questions about the film.

But yeah after stacks gets clipped by palpatine, about 10 niggers walked out "man fuck star wars..." then they started using newer slang I had yet to hear and couldn't understand and they left. They left the fuckin door open and the light was coming and it was fuckin annoying.
with the light coming in, it was probably easier to see them sneaking up on you. They did you a favor IMO.
as long as no one tried to fuck with my peanut chews, it was all gonna be aight.
now Im hungry
DIG isn't hardcore, bet he's lying about all of the 'alleged' drug use. Probably just another Star Wars nerd with acne.

I want to see him on a web cam smoking shooting and snorting, he can leave the helmet on too.
sno caps > peanut chews
agreed but it was a ghetto theater, they had 3 different candies and 3 sodas, grape, orange and pepsi. They werent even movie theater candies, just regular bodega 60 cent candies that they charged 2.50 for.
Milk Duds > any other movie candy

Mix em with popcorn and you have a sweet & salty, chewy, crunchy, caramel treat that you'll pick from your teeth for hours.
that seems like a lot of work tho.
But its worth it. Fucking yummy I tell ya.
I don't like picking my teeth - that's why I rarely eat popcorn.
pretzel bites with cheese are the greatest
Pages: 1 2