CDIH

Full Version: the most painful part of being a herion addict...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...is taking a shit. I maybe shit like every three days and it's like the size and shape of a baseball. (Before i was a heroin junkie, I used to shit like every other day, like clockwork).

It's gotta be as painful as childbirth. My eyes tear up, my ass bleeds, it's hurts like...like....like SHIT!! <span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>(boom!)</span>. But anyway, I haven't taken a dump in like a week and I'm dreading it.

I suggest you all try this. It's a facsinating experience!
i never understood how someone can go more than one day without shitting. i shit like twice a day
[Image: RECARMTESTS.jpg]
yeah, shitting is the worst, man
Eat more fruits and vegetables or eat more bran.
cook up a batch right beforehand and you won't even realize it.
Quote:it's hurts like...like....like SHIT!!

Yet in all the pain and drug use, your humor is still in tact.
The only posters we have left are druggies, perverts, and prostitutes.

Maybe we should become a substance abuse messageboard, but instead of condemning it, we flaunt it and tell little kids drugs are cool.
I was actually running the idea of a Ben Affleck fansite by Goatweed this weekend, everyone loves Ben!
Danked Wrote:Maybe we should become a substance abuse messageboard, but instead of condemning it, we flaunt it and tell little kids drugs are cool.
They're not?

I take/use 'drugs' because of a medical condition. What's your excuse?
My heart is pained by the fact that I will never be Ben Afflecks best friend, so I ignore the pain with drugs.
I smoke pot because I like being stoned.
Danked got me stoned one time and I nearly died, true story.
Just once?

You must be allergic to it, pussy.
I'm still not totally sold on Affleck - sorry.

And I'm a pervert? COOL!!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://wonka.ytmnd.com/">http://wonka.ytmnd.com/</a><!-- m -->
great thread!!
Goatweed Wrote:I'm still not totally sold on Affleck - sorry.

And I'm a pervert? COOL!!
Affleck is not just a man he is THE man and you know it.
i pooped today and it wasn't really bad at all. But I feel as though there is much more to come; it was merely a precursor turd.
Danked Wrote:The only posters we have left are druggies, perverts, and prostitutes.

Maybe we should become a substance abuse messageboard, but instead of condemning it, we flaunt it and tell little kids drugs are cool.
I do not fall into any of those groups.
Pages: 1 2