CDIH

Full Version: The ross report condensed 3/29/02
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-It was thought that Kevin Nash had torn his biceps muscle, but a MRI showed a deep bruise. Nash will work through the injury.

-Triple H has suffered a small fracture on his right patella (knee cap), but he is working through the discomfort.

-Hulk Hogan still has a damaged rib, but he will continue to work through the pain.

-Chris Benoit will head to HWA on April 1, and will be back full time in May sometime.

-Mike Awesome may be able to return from injury as early as next week. He won't return to the WWF immediately, but will go to OVW or HWA to work off some ring-rust.

-Chris Kanyon is still six weeks away from a return after an ACL injury.

-Ross expects that Michael Cole will have a new announcing partner for Smackdown, while he and Jerry Lawler continue to announce RAW.

-Other WWF TV programs, aside from RAW and Smackdown, will also be getting new looks, including new formats and announce teams.

-Ross says that the rosters will be chopped and changed accordingly using talent trades, and wrestlers being promoted from developmental status.

-The European tour in May will feature the RAW superstars, while the show in Australia in August will feature the Smackdown wrestlers. Of course, the Undisputed Champion will be on both tours.

-Ross says that Austin is due to appear on RAW this coming Monday, and he will address his "free-agent" status.

-Ross was impressed with Kane's promo on Smackdown. He feels that Kane "can be a long-term, main-event star." Ross also feels the same way about Rob Van Dam, based on the crowd reaction he receives.

-Ross hints at a babyface push for Bubba Ray Dudley.

-Ross says that Randy Orton is as good as Brock Lesnar, and McMahon and Flair could have a "recruiting war" when he debuts.

- Eddie Guerrero and Rey Misterio Jr. have both verbally agreed to contracts with the WWF. Expectations are that they will sign over the next few days.

- Seven new wrestlers will be signed to developmental contracts soon.

- There is interest in signing Dawn Marie and federation officials have scheduled a meeting with her soon.

- The WWF spoke with Scott Steiner on Thursday and have requested more info on his drop foot problem. The WWF would like to add Steiner to one of their two brands but only after health issues have been sorted out.
Quote:- The WWF spoke with Scott Steiner on Thursday and have requested more info on his drop foot problem. The WWF would like to add Steiner to one of their two brands but only after health issues have been sorted out.

Hopefully they will. A Steiner/Austin feud would be some good T.V.
Steiner/HHH fued even better.
A Steiner/HHH feud would be cool to watch just because they have real life heat with eachother. I think a feud with Stone Cold would be better because they are friends and are a lot more willing to work/sell for eachother.
I agree.

But did anyone bust a gut laughing during the kane promo. The best was Rocky feignting him and when Rock mouthed "kanenites?"
Thank you sir, you saved me a trip to WWF.com with this one.

And when Rock tried to make Kane flinch, I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Edited By Sean Cold on Mar. 30 2002 at 6:38