CDIH

Full Version: King Kong Trailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.movieweb.com/movies/film.php?894">http://www.movieweb.com/movies/film.php?894</a><!-- m -->

Looks really good, one of the remakes that deserves to be made. I dunno about the dinosaurs but it should be awesome, especially with peter jackson at the helm and his passion for the material.
dinosaurs + jack black = pretty great
why no dinos? they wont be the focus, and they were in the original.

Im not big on Jack Black, but I'll probably check this movie out.
So, it's Jurrasic Park 3 in the 30s with an extra ape? Swell.
Jurassic Park 3 was already made, Jurassic Park 4 is in production.

Keep up with the times you bitter man.
I said Jurassic Park 3 because that's the one where they ripped off King Kong and had the T Rex roam through the US, cumdrinker.
I haven't seen part 3 so I apologize, jizzmop.
that was jurassic park 2. 3 was with willy h macy and tea leoni and was solely in the jungle as far as i remember.
yeah that was jurassic park 2
2 was lame, 3 was alright tho.

sam neil > jeff goldblum
I fucking hate CGI so much.

This movie can go to Hell.
your face can go to hell!

Edited By drusilla on 1120839554
Your face can go shove itself into a pillow and weep!

'CAUSE IT'S STUPID!
CGI fuckin rules, its just cool to say it sucks, I seriously doubt you'd enjoy if they went back to stop motion exclusivly.
Let me clarify, CGI when done properly(barely noticeable or done so good that you cant even begin to criticize) is one thing but overusing it or doing it halfassed(i.e. Legolas on the elephant in ROTK and about the rest of the large scale fight scenes in that trilogy) just fucking kills the entire movie for me, no matter how into it i was before seeing that one splitsecond of crappy effects.
geek
I have absolutely no interest in seeing this movie. This and War Of The Worlds. Big deal.
so, wanna be my date?
You wear something pink and I'll buy the popcorn.
Shouldn't you be the one wearing pink?
Pages: 1 2