CDIH

Full Version: so the vice president is on his ranch in wyoming - are you fucking kidding me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
he's having some "down" time right now so he's not planning on doing anything. and i'm so glad i don't have cable, because otherwise i wouldn't get the weather report every 5 minutes when this major whatever the fuck it is you call it is going on. oh by the way there was a car accident on some highway.

so i found out tonight that i can't call long distance because i only pay for local service. i always just assumed they would just charge me out the ass for that. but i have to wait for the office to open so i can sign up for an international program so then i can call and find out if my family is ok.
Hope everything is alright for you and yours, Tricia.

You sound a little panicked.
yeah, i'm freaking out just a little. i only have a couple relatives who actually live in the city, but i'd like to have a little more info, ya know. and when i first got home they were just showing it along with regular news like nothing big happened. i've since smoked a bowl and convinced myself that nobody's called me because they figure i'm sleeping.
Hope everything is ok, trish
Everything will be O.K.
Let's attack Kenya!
thanks dig, i love you too
don't worry, i'm sure your family is ok. it happened during rush hour, thus intimating that most of the people hurt were coming home from their JOBS. therefore people who sit home all day smoking bowls are safe and sound.
Actually, most adults who aren't tweeked out derelicts, actually go TO their jobs in the morning, not return FROM them.
details...pfft
wyoming, cable, long distance, I see.