CDIH

Full Version: O&A 7/7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
No comments about my appearance yesterday..!?
GOOD JOB DUDE YOU WERE AWESOME!
Can this board fuck your wife?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
im going to need to see some pictures first. what sounds hot on the radio does not always translate well to real life.
I think I was busy watching CNN or BBC or something.
did they have viewers and their dirty whore wives on?
Quite enjoyable, now let us see some pictures of that slut you call a wife.
yesterday was a lesson in how one of gonzo's old sigs really does work
fbd Wrote:yesterday was a lesson in how one of gonzo's old sigs really does work
I had some goodies, remember back when I was funny and interesting. My fav was the prevent rape sig.
that was the one that i meant, actually...pmf's wife prevented 3 rapes and told about it on the air

i would have said it was your best one, but the one that the jim henson people made you get rid of still owns my heart
so she said yes?

what a good woman.
this was pretty funny. especially when you call black people niggers.
some black soap star cornered her in a bathroom, whiped it out, and she sucked him off. i forget how the other two stories went, but both of them had her basically raped
fbd Wrote:some black soap star cornered her in a bathroom, whiped it out, and she sucked him off. i forget how the other two stories went, but both of them had her basically raped
Once ok, twice maybe, three times shes just a whore.
basically
so which on-air performance was better, pmf123's or gonzo's phone call during the bang party segment? i'm gonna go old school
FUCKIN NOOBS, THEY DONT KNOW!!!
they didn't car-crash you cause there were no car crashes back then!!
It was a good call dammit, I knew when to punch out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4