CDIH

Full Version: Fantastic 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
it rocks. rawr.

go see it.
You know what was shockingly great? War of the Worlds. I've seen nothing but bad press on it. It was a great great movie.
crap and crap
Galt Wrote:You know what was shockingly great? War of the Worlds. I've seen nothing but bad press on it. It was a great great movie.
The effects in war of the worlds were great, but the acting was horrible. And the ending was totally bullshit. The entire planet is being destroyed but the chicks block in boston wasn't touched. And she just walk out the door like there's nothing going on around her.
thanks asshole
I agree with that specific part of the ending. But the acting was not poor. Cruise and that little whore girl are very good actors. It was a very good story. I am more complimentary just based on how it was panned as trash by everyone, but I and the two people I saw it with all loved it.
Gonzo Wrote:thanks asshole
serves you right for using my "rawr" post.
It was an homage
Gonzo Wrote:thanks asshole
Oh yeah i blew the movie for ya right? You didnt know the fucking aliens were trying to destroy the planet. And that Tom Cruise and his 2 dopey kids are running from them, and that they gotta get to boston to be safe. Boston is were the kids mom lives with their new daddy. :p

Edited By PatCooper on 1121117671
There's real aliens!!!! I though cruise was playing welles.
No interest in this movie whatso-ever.
TheGMANN Wrote:No interest in this movie whatso-ever.
You say that about every movie but you always end up getting the bootleg and calling me up.
don't make any movie plans with george. he has ants in his pants.
i was wondering what happenend to AIMP.
Quote:You say that about every movie but you always end up getting the bootleg and calling me up.

Liar. I wouldnt want to interrupt your precious masterbation time.
i saw fantastic 4 today. it was pretty enjoyable. the human torch looked pretty cool.
I saw the fantastic four last night and i liked it alot more than expected. The torch stole the movie.
yeah when he started flying the first time my thoughts were "thats mad niggerish" which is obviously good.
Saw it yesterday....and it actually was better than I thought it would be.
i was expecting one of your old school lengthy reviews. i'm disapointed.
Pages: 1 2