CDIH

Full Version: Stingray stepped down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so who was responsible for this, Keyser or DIG?
victory!
So am I no longer IP banned?

Nope, still have to use a proxy...
congrats! i never doubted you for a moment
Heroin wins.
I just got banned for the 8th time for posting DIGAWITE in the stingray farewell thread. I SACRIFICED FOR YOU!
I wonder what ever happened to FROY
i hate people who say "BRA-f'in-VO"

douches
diceisgod Wrote:victory!
not yet - the board is still alive, sir.
baby steps
i think the wackbag members get the kill on this one.
i can't even log into this board and yet it is still slowly crumbling

Quote:diceisgod, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
who is "Michael Waltrip"

Quote:Hey, I'm one of those idiots!

If it had ZERO to do with Sting not being able to keep control of his board before the deleted Freda thread reached NINE pages, you wanna mind explaining why he chose TODAY to step down? I mean, if he's been contemplating it for the past 2 months... how much harm could have an extra week been? Or hell, even 36 hours?

I mean, it's only the biggest PR nightmare that's ever hit this board.

I mean, it's not like Anthony and his significant other don't have a history of going off on the admins of messageboards after they tell people to knock off a certain line of behavior and nobody listens.

So why today. Why today of all days? Why tonight, before the show goes live tomorrow and Anthony gives the board the absolute fucking assraping it deserves for being brutal for the sake of being brutal?

But hey, I'm just a racecar driver.
Roger was a racecar driver
Quote:I want somebody to use his fucking brain to not come out of a goddamn record that is a ... up-tempo, and I gotta talk about a fucking djs wife dying!!!"

^That one is my fav. The photoshops are just surreal. And I am banned on this board?

the dead wife wackbag thread
best post on that thread

Quote:This thread reminds me of that worst of bit where Norton is all "fuck strippers", until Karma Chameleon starts playing and then he loves strippers again. WBL posts are the board equivalent Karma Chameleon.

everyone: OMG it's so funny that freda died
wbl: no it isn't
everyone: i totally agree, thank you sir
can someone get khemystri to post on this board? just someone make a thread about how good his raps are and then slowly make his world crumble over time.
i think that is a job for NJWoWF4n69
mikey ballz!!!
Mikey rules!
Pages: 1 2