CDIH

Full Version: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEPH & MAGOO!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yeah!
wonder twins...activate!
Who ?
MIKE JONES!
I didn't get a fucking birthday thread but those 2 has beens do ?

I feel the love!
I havent heard one word from Magus in about 3 years, for all I know he's dead. Thanks though.

If anyone wants to get me a gift, I need the Bourne Identity DVD for my collection.
Steal it.
He already did, it's been a year and a half you fuckin pseudo funny hack, now give it back!
Sephiroth Wrote:I havent heard one word from Magus in about 3 years, for all I know he's dead. Thanks though.

If anyone wants to get me a gift, I need the Bourne Identity DVD for my collection.
fat ninja in da house! SAY HO!!
Arpikarhu Wrote:fat ninja in da house! SAY HO!!
I want to say something derogatory here, but then I realized that it's actually horribly pathetic that you're still holding on to this. I mean, jesus dude, you're a 30-something year old ex-drug addict making fun of a 23 year old on the internet. You, above all others, shouldnt be saying shit to anyone about anything.
says the man who hasnt posted in months but checked the board on his birthday
I'm pretty sure Arpi is 40 by now
snap, burn!!
mid 40ties
Sephiroth Wrote:
I want to say something derogatory here, but then I realized that it's actually horribly pathetic that you're still holding on to this. I mean, jesus dude, you're a 30-something year old ex-drug addict making fun of a 23 year old on the internet. You, above all others, shouldnt be saying shit to anyone about anything.
1. never a drug addict
2. nice to know that the fat ninja thing still works on you.
Galt Wrote:I'm pretty sure Arpi is 40 by now
nope
Arpikarhu Wrote:
Sephiroth Wrote:
1. never a drug addict
2. nice to know that the fat ninja thing still works on you.
i don't think you have as much clout anymore. but its good to see your ego still reaching for it. i think it adds more "weight" to sephs statements, despite your predictable posturing.
I still <3 him
I had originally posted something mean about gooch but then i realized that anyone who thinks of things like "board clout", is someone that needs to have is self image boosted and not be attacked by the likes of me. so I figured i would take a pass on this opportunity to make gooch look like a chump and i edited out my attack.
i think i am starting to mellow with age.

go forth and shine, young gooch.

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1121790346
clout is such a silly word, it sounds like something that drips out of your penis.
Pages: 1 2