CDIH

Full Version: Jim Norton Shirts now available in XXXL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After many requests, we have just received a shipment of XXXL sizes for the "Yellow Discipline" and "You Stink & I Don't Like You" shirts.

Check them out on <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.imaworthlessspammer.com">http://www.imaworthlessspammer.com</a><!-- w -->

More will be added if you fatties order up 8-)
if one such request came from this board i quit
whoever "requested" this should kick their own ass and then kill themselves. If you're gonna wear an advertisment on your body either get paid for it or wear something more than 8 people will get.
You stick and I don't like you!

haha...yeah
Paul is worse then Blueman with multi-board spam posting.
jesus goatweed, why are you denying gonzo his shirts
because he hates Mattingly!
Goatweed Wrote:Paul is worse then Blueman with multi-board spam posting.
This is informational related to the show, gezzus
you are not allowed to post about the show without at least a slight hint of irony
pmf123 Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:Paul is worse then Blueman with multi-board spam posting.
This is informational related to the show, gezzus
right, but you posted it on every site known to man - same as you did with your appearance MP3.

Just sayin', in case you haven't noticed this really isn't an O&A site - yeah theres forums, but if you can't see the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] contained in them, you might wanna get your eyes checked.
plus your wife is a whore who fucks canadians.
for the record, I didnt edit the addy.
for the record his wife is a cum receptacle
sounds good to me.
get her in the bathroom and she'll drop to her knees like your dick was kryptonite.
but its not green.
she sucked off a smoke, I dont think shes too choosey on colors.
don't be so hard on the man, someone has to marry them after the brothers are through.
walking is good too
as is fucking.
Pages: 1 2