CDIH

Full Version: yesterday, i worked til i threw up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it was hot as balls and I had to move to my new apartment. I made sure to keep drinking water all day but at the end of the day after about 10 hours and three truckloads, i finally got home to relax, took a shower and ordered a pizza. So I laid down on the couch until the pizza guy knocks on the door and wakes me up. So I grabbed a couple of slices. And before i could to sit down and eat I felt like something was gonna come up. So i ran to the ktichen sink and puked my guts up. I pulled myself together and I found that I was still hungry. So I sat and ate three slices and went to sleep.

It was weird. I wonder if the fact I was doing herion all day had anything to do with it.
Oh man, maybe you ODed on water.

That stuff will kill you in excess.
I can't wait until your arm gets cut off and you have to do double anal in front of a crowd of stockbrokers
i don't understand
Have you gotten your red dress for the game show yet?
keep talking in riddles and i'll punch you in the face
MARLON WAYANS!!!!! MARLON WAYANS!!!!!
I get jokes.
Purple in the morning, blue in the afternoon, and orange in the evening. Just like that, one, two, three, four.
That's the problem with you New York dope fiends. You've got a rotten attitude
Puking and then stopping work? What a fag, get back on that horse and ride that bitch for all she's worth.
mad works off the titles he doesn't like reading the actual posts.
Like they make any sense to someone who fell off a horse.
who reads actual posts around here?
I've learned to no longer see posts in sentances, instead, I just look at the words, and arrange them inside my head until every post seems funny.
hahaha jays said he likes the cock.
No red meat! No refined sugar!