CDIH

Full Version: sex and the city
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I watched the entire 1st season over the last few days for the first time. That samantha is such a whore and I am now officially gay cause I love the show.
I don't like to watch this show. I've seen alot of episodes, and I just don't like it. I can only take so much of a show about a few 30-40 something local whores sitting around sipping chique vodka beverages while coming up with new terminology for petty girly life circumstances and situations.
This is possibly the worst show ever.

I mean, Samantha/Kim Catrall was good looking 20 years ago, hell she's still OK, but she's just too vapid in the show to care about.

Sarah Jessica just has a total butta face and is so self-delusional that you just want to smack her.

Kristen Davis, eh, but her character needs a good raping.

And the chick who plays Miranda, well, I'm almost a loss here, but I think, no I'm at a loss to describe how much she repels me.
sex and the city makes Full House look like Goethe.
sarah jessica is blah most of the time, miranda is horrible but that show is all about samantha, she owns that show. The supporting characters are pretty good though. Mr. Big is the man, I wanna be like him after I die and come back in another life.
crap!
full house was a fabulous show
I'm proud to say I've never watched an episode,. nor have I cared to or even entertained the possibility of watching one.
trekkie
i hated the show even more when the fucking newspapers spread the propaganda of women getting together on sundays to make cosmopolitans and watch this crap and pretend to be carefree cockholsters.

Edited By The Jays on 1123208646
Gonzo Wrote:trekkie
guilty as charged

scifi > bitches complaining about getting/not getting laid
The only good thing about this show is that it's left hundreds of early to mid twenties women bankrupt after moving to NY.
yes, and then they end up on the street selling their snatch for Snack Packs and Snapples
I love the snapple mix of 1/2 lemonade and 1/2 iced tea.
that is a tasty drink
[Image: 20040924_miranda.jpg]

icky
forget her, it's samantha... My very first time finding my special purpose was during her scene in the boys lockeroom in porkys.
they call it an arnie palmer. i thnk. who cares i made a cosmo for julia roberts and her hubby today and she liked it . nad she said thank you when she left and i said you're welcome. then i ran downstairs in the office and said oh my god i talked to julia roberts. so that's crazy right?
the arnold plamer drink is made by arizona iced tea and it's not as good as the snapple.
it was called that long before arizona made one.
Pages: 1 2