CDIH

Full Version: Back in business...finally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fuck comcast.
good job.
whatever could you have done to pass the time?
probably shooting heroin
Awwww, you stole his line!

Now he's going to have to resort to "Crap!"
digital cable is pretty cool. there's an awesome bio on Manson right now. I also watched easy rider again on demand

and...crap!
Welcome to 1999
I think you meant 1969 and you had to be high to enjoy easy rider, i'm talking sigmund freud on new years in amsterdam type high.
the science channel is awesome
damn!

i was expectings omething like: "Thanks for sharing, Spock!"
I'm getting my HD DVR on friday - it should be good times.
Thanks for sharing, Spock!
the internet can finally sleep tonight
now he can get back to more pressing matters - like killing Wackbag.
Goatweed Wrote:I'm getting my HD DVR on friday - it should be good times.
i'm gonna trade my dvr in soon for an hd-dvr, but i have to watch what's saved on it first. i have shit saved from january that i haven't watched yet.
I'm looking forward to just recording shows to watch all at once (like rescue me, etc) - sometimes I forget to get the torrent for an episode then 2 weeks later theres no seeds, and I miss out on the episode. I hate when that happens.
I got an HD DVR and noticed exactly zero difference. They just squish the picture down is all
yeah, that the one show i have locked in to record & not erase unless i do so manually. though i mostly keep everything until room is needed. i've had a dvr since last summer. it makes things so much easier. the one i have now only holds up to 35 hours. the new hd-dvr holds up to 90.
Galt Wrote:I got an HD DVR and noticed exactly zero difference. They just squish the picture down is all
the picture quality is noticeable better on my TV - HD looks sharper & cleaner.
Pages: 1 2