CDIH

Full Version: Mad - And his crazy thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i would like for this thread to become basically a blog for the worlds most insane poster, Mad.

everyday i want random thoughts put in here by him. some of these random thoughts should be racially motivated, and some of them should be tips on how to make poison from tobacco products.

so...you crazy fuck, get thinking.
I'll have to consult my schedule and see if I can pencil that in.
we should just come up with random objects and let mad get all macgyver about it and tell us how to use them to kill people
Axe body spray and white cheddar popcorn, GO!
How are gays trying to take over the public school system?
Put some old roast beef in a blender and add a pinch of salt. Slip half a teaspoon into enemy's drink. Sit back and watch their head explode.
a bluetooth headset and a wireless mouse, go.
a legal sized notepad and a styrofoam (sp?) cup
HedCold Wrote:a legal sized notepad and a styrofoam (sp?) cup
the cup is 16 oz, if that helps...
how would you prepare for the eventual second civil war?
1 80 sheet spiral notebook and 3 staples
Anything with paper and cardboard can be rolled up and with a couple of rubber bands be used as a baton. However, a real favorite of mine is to carry a Parker Stainless Steel pen. It's excellent for using as a improvised stabbing device. Just be sure to go for soft targets only (e.g. eyes, throat or even driving it into someones ear canal.)
Mad would make a killer hand to hand terrorist.
A rock, some paper, and scissors. GO
Take off your socks (tube socks work best, just be sure to double them up for added strength) and place rock in it, knot the rock at the bottom, then add another knot at the top. It's now an improvised flail, aim for the temple and that bad guy will never get up again if you have enough power to shatter their skull.

Scissors can be used as a stabbing device, but travel scissors make great improvised bladed knuckles. A piece of paper to write down all this wonderful knowledge.
Ingenius!
This thread has changed my life.
what is a best way to stop the jewwwwwwwwwwww?
turn the oven on?
Quote:what is a best way to stop the jewwwwwwwwwwww?

Knock away (shitty Ali G reference...I suck...)
Pages: 1 2