CDIH

Full Version: texas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
texas is going to get wrecked.
i just wonder why with all the people evacuating, why don't they let the people use the other side of the highway to get out?
Because Bush hates black people
19 deaths
That sounds about right. If anyone is going be sure to be evacuated, it's the base.
I'm gonna miss all that BBQ.
pee pee spic spic.
I get jokes.
Republican states are better prepared for hurricanes than democrat states.

It's a fact.
it's too bad our site doesn't have more of a nationwide coverage, we could all be nice guys and offer Texas posters shelter and stuff.

Oh well, guess we just get to sit back, watch more people die, and celebrate the Yanks first place lead.
there's no room at the Goatweed Manor for any hurricane refugees.
even the white ones?
only if they have cunts, and are hot.
they're plumb fucked
The Weather Channel was just showing people pushing their cars down the highway trying to evacuate.

This is so not going to be pretty...
WHERE ARE THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS? WHY DON'T THEY HAVE BUSES?? THEY ARE MAKING BUSH LOOK BAD!
I've already seen pictures of lines of school buses leaving the area. Nice try though.
OMG LOOK AT THE TRAFFIC, CARS WITH NO FUEL, PEOPLE PUSHING CARS, BUSH HAS ABANDONED THEM
tell us now jay, what would you like to have bush doing for texas at this moment?
He should be on the ground, filling gas tanks of people whose cars are stuck, and after that's done, he should be directing traffic.

After that's done, he can proceed to lock all the poor people in the Astrodome
The Jays Wrote:why don't they let the people use the other side of the highway to get out?
retards
Pages: 1 2 3