CDIH

Full Version: Great Video Of Donahue vs. O'Reiley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i watched it last night. it was funny
i miss donahue, he should battle fox news hosts on a nightly basis.
I just hate these people who scream at each other with soundbites.
donahue totally called bill out on his YELLING.
donahue totally called bill out on his YELLING.
It's not just O'Reilly who does the screaming, it's people on the left and the right. And it makes the shows impossible to watch for me. And it's not just the screaming. It's the short-attention-span 10 second soundbites which are just useless cliches
you didnt watch the clip.
50% of people on tv scream and yell
Actually, I did watch the clip. Donahue didn't yell if that was your point. But that was Jon Stewart's whole complaint about Crossfire and the rest of those shows. People just scream over each other, they take opposite opinions on issues where no one can actually be divided just so they have something to argue about, and they speak in little pithy 10 second soundbites which are based loosely in fact and heavy in emotion. Which instinctively makes those who agree get all warm and fuzzy and those who disagree get all agitated.
i agree, but this was actually a pretty interesting confrontation.
o'reilly is a morton downey jr jr
I dont know how you guys watch this shit - theyre all full of shit, and all have agendas.
its great when o'reily calls everyone else irrational
I like how O'Reilly said to Donahue that the reason he got all mad at Jeremy Glick was because Glick said that Bush had a hand in orchestrating 9/11, which is just a complete fabrication.

Glick never said it during the interview; never even hinted at it during the interview. And O'Reilly never mentioned anything about it during the interview either. So it's just completely false.

I don't understand why there can't be anyone on the air who honestly has no agenda, and just calls out everyone's shit equally without screaming over someone.
when does the new season of south park start?
Quote:I dont know how you guys watch this shit - theyre all full of shit, and all have agendas.

same reason you watch survivor.
survivor has no agenda - its entertainment. I mean I guess if this stuff entertains you, but I cant see political talk shows providing escapism.

they should merge the shows - political survivor!
now you're talkin. put saddam and bush on the island together.
Pages: 1 2