CDIH

Full Version: Fuck Air Canada - A tale of 5 cities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my company sent me to Canada to train a new call center in the number porting process.

OK we arrive at Newark airport on time and quickly go through the gates. No problems or issues. So we get on the flight and are told that it will be delayed for about 20 min because of airport traffic. Now I was worried because they only gave us 1 hour to get in to Toronto and make it to our next plane to go to Saint Johns.
So my itinerary was:
Newark airport to Toronto
Toronto to Saint Johns
Saint Johns to Gander
All ending I would be in my hotel by 6 pm at the latest.
So we pull into Toronto airport and (because of some law in Canada about someone having to be at the gate for international flights) we sit for about another 20 minutes. So we miss out flight and have to reschedule all of our other flights.
Or itinerary changed to this:

Woke up at 5am and left at about 9 am

Newark to Toronto (late)
Toronto to Halifax
Halifax to Saint Johns
Saint Johns to Gander this trip had a 3 hour layover
All ending we would arrive at the hotel at about 2am

So we get up to the point of Saint Johns and we are beat don’t want to layover all that time and want to sleep. So we have Our company get us a hotel in Saint Johns and have them reschedule us for a flight the next day so we tell them to get our luggage off the plane. Well Guess what….. No luggage and at first they had no idea where our stuff was they guy looked for about 1 hour in the system and he finally found it. But it would not catch up to us until about 1am. So our flight was at 7:30 AM the next morning. Well our luggage did not’t arrive to the hotel until 3am and we finally got it all. Get dressed and stuff about 5:30am and hop on the plane.
Now we finally are in the fine WINDY city of Gander. After a long drive where our driver almost let himself run out of gas. We arrive at the spot to start training these people. Well they don’t have wireless access for our lap tops they have their Internet access is so locked down we couldn't vpn in or anything.
suck it up.
i did i just needed to vent
DID YOU FUCK ANYTHING ELSE UP THERE IN CANADA?!?! MAYBE SOMEONE WE KNOW?!
haggard!!!
no i am not a fat jew
Bush hates black airline fliars.
SUSPECT 2 ARRIVES ON THE SCENE
HAR D HAR
don't blame me because you have to sit in on friday nights now and change diapers.
I'll leave if I want to.
Black Lazerus Wrote:no i am not a fat jew
I don't see what my brother has to do with this.