CDIH

Full Version: Well, that's all folks.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alot has happened over the last few months that has shaped and changed me in ways I didnt think was possible. It started soon after I left OA.com. I left, now that I've had time to reflect over it, in a rather hasty and headstrong (RE: Stupid) manner. I gave up my moderatorship, and I lost a few friends. I thought I made the right move in coming to CDIH. I thought wrong. My time here has been wasted, because I honestly cannot stand most of you fucking people. So, I've decided to go back to OA.com. I've already talked to Froy, and we resolved our differences. Not only will I be returning there, I have been offered my old Moderating posotion back, which I was more than happy to accept. So see you later folks.

<font color="white">

oh yeah, Happy April Fools day. Smile
(btw, if anyone thinks this thread is serious, please step forward so that I may gut you and urinate upon your innards.)

Edited By Sephiroth on April 01 2002 at 01:03
I know it's not serious, but will you gut me and urinate on me?
Kill your parents. KILL KILL KILL!
Oh puh-LEASE.. this is as likely as everyone on the board suddenly agreeing "Magoo is as straight as an arrow and gets all the chics"
that was beautiful, brought a tear to my eye :roflmao: :fuggin:
fucking shit man....make up your god damn mind.i know you can hardly see through those slits, but at least fucking think."i'll leave my mod, and become regular at a different board.now i'll be a mod there.now i'll undo two months Smile ".and you hate us.i am SOOOOOOO upset about that.look, i've been so wounded i almost blinked.
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>yes, i saw the disclaimer...i just felt like acting like i didnt, retards</span>

Edited By fbdlingfrg on April 01 2002 at 01:57
OK, who was it? Maynard or AM??? You KNOW no ones going to beleive that right?? Too fucking funny
i saw that april fool's joke a mile away.
and what is oa.com anyway?
It's a large grouping of online text that has a tendency to resemble your sig pic, of course lol
Quote (lent @ April 01 2002,02:02)
Quote:and what is oa.com anyway?
oa.com is the official website of wellspring solutions, inc. see?

Edited By fbdlingfrg on April 01 2002 at 02:42
Oh... he'll be back.
Care?
shit, now we need another asian to fill the quota..........
I get it.
Adam Corrola died last night in a firey car crash in the hills of Southern California. He car veered off a cliff and apparently tumbled several times before coming to a stop. Also in the car was a young blond whose head was secured in Adam's lap. Apparently Adam was enjoying some road head when the accident occurred on the wet roadway.
Everyone, I think this is a prank. If you notice at the bottom of the post, he mentions April Fool's, but he somehow changed the color of the text so as it is difficult and almost impossible to read.
Of course not.... Grumpy always posts the complete truth! Everyone bangs his Mom.
I was sorry to find out that this was a joke.
Even more unbelievable...
I just found out that I am a Straight Edge Homosexual Raver.

[Christopher Lowell]Who knew?[/C.L.]
Is he back yet? I'm getting worried.
Pages: 1 2