CDIH

Full Version: What is the better show?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Between the two big shows, which one would you say is the better show? And please, elaborate on your opinion.
never heard Ron & Fez
You're missing out
hands down it's R&F. It's not forced, they're doing what they always do and let the right callers work the funney.

I'm a few days behind, but they've been in constant rotation on my nomad - I havent heard an O&A show in a week and a half.
DIG, if you want to hear some Ron and Fez, I have all of my Ron and Fez stuff shared on AIM.
Ron and Fez, by far.

but with bill burr filling in for norton the past few weeks, the O and A show has been a lot more funny than usual.
HollywoodFreddieMitchell Wrote:Ron and Fez, by far.

but with bill burr filling in for norton the past few weeks, the O and A show has been a lot more funny than usual.
Agreed
HollywoodFreddieMitchell Wrote:Ron and Fez, by far.

yup.

Im not an O&A hater- I think they've had moments, and this week with bill burr is better - not necesarily though because of burr though.

R&F are simpler, and have much better callers, and no pests.
the biggest thing though is they have no pests because Ron knows how to handle the phones better.
bill burr is the reason that the o and a show has been better.

he is funny, topical, very in touch with pop culture.

he doesnt have a style that pests can try and imitate.

he makes o and a both laugh harder and more often than jimmy does everyday.
i've actually started listening to both shows again just recently and o&a have been better than i remembered but i'm really realizing how much i missed ron and fez. i've been listening to them on and off since high school, that's a long ass time.
how the hell have you been listening to them since high school?
she was drunk
She was drinking at a high school near her apartment.
she graduates next summer
she grew up in florida, when they were on down there i think.
jesus. we've captured ourselves a long time budday.
saw bill burr twice in shows, by far the funniest white stand up i have seen in a very very very long time.
Black Lazerus Wrote:saw bill burr twice in shows, by far the funniest white stand up i have seen in a very very very long time.
Yea me too I saw him on the I'm Rich Biatch tour and he was better than Charlie Murphy and just as good as Donnell Rawlings.
Bill Burr is great
The Jays Wrote:how the hell have you been listening to them since high school?
they had a show called ron and ron in the morning. it was on in south fl when i was in hs. my dad used to put it on when he drove me to school. i don't remember if fez was on then. they got syndicated to a station in tallahassee when i was in college. and fez was on it then, i remember listening to them talking about when lady di died. and then after i moved up here they dropped the other ron and became ron and fez.

i may be drunk but i'm not that fucking retarded thank you very much.
Pages: 1 2 3